M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Posting Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Posting Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Posting Guidelines   Posting Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 3:45 am

Here members can discuss anything game related, such as what games you enjoy you enjoy playing the most, which game genre you find yourself drawn to the most, whether you would like to make a game yourself, news from the world of gaming, etc.

Anything posted that doesn't belong here will be moved to the appropriate area, or in some cases deleted, without issue on a few occasions. However, any member in particular who persists posting in the wrong area, will be told at some point, and in some cases, a formal warning will be issued.
Back to top Go down

Posting Guidelines
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.E.T.A.L  :: A is for... :: Activists Arcade-
Jump to: