M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Purgatory

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Purgatory Empty
PostSubject: Purgatory   Purgatory Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 5:20 am

If you could send a musician/band to purgatory, who would it be and why? What would you have happen to them?
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Purgatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purgatory   Purgatory Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:25 pm

I'd send those pissants Fall Out Boy, without a seconds hesitation.

They're rotten to the core and they deserve to be incarcerated in Purgatory along with New Kids on the Block and Take That. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Purgatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purgatory   Purgatory Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 12:44 am

Mitsunari wrote:
I'd send those pissants Fall Out Boy, without a seconds hesitation.

They're rotten to the core and they deserve to be incarcerated in Purgatory along with New Kids on the Block and Take That. Twisted Evil

My thoughts exactly.

Who: I'd send Fall Out Boy too

Why: Because no matter where I am, they're there too, either on the radio, TV, someone's stereo/I-pod thingys, or on posters.

What would happen to them: I'd have them bow to my will because I'll send myself there too, just to be able to terrorise them as they have terrorised me since 2001. Very Mad

They would be forced to have their respective instruments inserted into them, as well as be forced to go through monotonous training, where they will finally learn how to play those instruments, and their own music will be played throughout their eternal stay, ON REPEAT, just like it is whenever I turn on a music channel! They'll soon understand why I dislike them so much! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Purgatory Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purgatory   Purgatory Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Purgatory
Page 1 of 1