M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Slipknot And Their Babies.....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Slipknot And Their Babies..... Empty
PostSubject: Slipknot And Their Babies.....   Slipknot And Their Babies..... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 2:05 am

Not "babies" as in noisy little banks with no way of accessing your money any time soon.... Laughing

I'm talking about their offshoot bands, their separate music projects.

I want to know, which is your favourite bands formed so far by the members of Slipknot?

The one's I know of are:

Stone Sour (Corey Taylor and Jim Root)

Murderdolls (Joey Jordison )

DJ Starscream (Sid Wilson)

Dirty Little Rabbits and To My Surprise (Shawn Crahan)

Or maybe you only prefer their collaborations with other bands, such as Corey Taylor's appearance on Apocalyptica's I'm Not Jesus, or Paul Gray's appearance on The All-Star Sessions (Roadrunner United) album?

Let me know which are your favourite offshoots and why, and what you liked most from the Slipknot boys.
Back to top Go down
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Slipknot And Their Babies.....   Slipknot And Their Babies..... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:08 pm

Well, I quite like the main band, and the I'm Not Jesus... The rest I haven't really heard anything of.
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Slipknot And Their Babies.....   Slipknot And Their Babies..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:05 am

EidonOfTheFist wrote:
Well, I quite like the main band, and the I'm Not Jesus... The rest I haven't really heard anything of.

Here's Murderdolls: White Wedding Billy Idol cover. I like these.

Here's Stone Sour:30/30/150 or Made Of Scars These are my favourite.

Here's Dirty Little Rabbits: Dirty Little Rabbit I haven't heard anything really from these, but I did listen to this for about two seconds. I didn't really like it. See what you think.

I haven't found anything else by the others, but I'll let you know if I do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slipknot And Their Babies.....   Slipknot And Their Babies..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slipknot And Their Babies.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.E.T.A.L  :: M is for... :: Ministry Of M.E.T.A.L-
Jump to: