M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

News Flash!!! There's An Outbreak!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

News Flash!!! There's An Outbreak! Empty
PostSubject: News Flash!!! There's An Outbreak!   News Flash!!! There's An Outbreak! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:31 am

Do you believe that Zombies could be real?

What would you do if we had an outbreak? Commit suicide, fight, or die trying?

I'm actually scared crapless of Zombies....I really don't know why I'm asking this, but I thought it might be fun. Laughing
Back to top Go down
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: News Flash!!! There's An Outbreak!   News Flash!!! There's An Outbreak! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:40 pm

I found this interesting. But honestly, I'm not scared of a zombie outbreak. I make up escape plans if I'm bored, but that's just to pass the time.
Back to top Go down
wassupimviet
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
wassupimviet

Male
Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : History buff, highschool student.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: News Flash!!! There's An Outbreak!   News Flash!!! There's An Outbreak! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:38 pm

It's never going to happen. However, if it did happen, it's time to run...
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: News Flash!!! There's An Outbreak!   News Flash!!! There's An Outbreak! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:07 am

EidonOfTheFist wrote:
I found this interesting. But honestly, I'm not scared of a zombie outbreak. I make up escape plans if I'm bored, but that's just to pass the time.

You do realise you've scared the living crap out of me, right? Razzing

As I said, I completely believe in this because there have been so many incidences of Voodoo created zombies walking around, not to mention other stories you hear, and now the things I've read from Eidon's post.

If we did have a breakout, I'd probably kill myself, to be completely honest.

I've seen all of the Zombie movies known to man (well, a hell of a lot of them). I know, you're asking, "if you're scared of zombies so much, why watch the movies?" Well, I likes me horrors! Laughing And I'm into self torture, I guess.

I know that things could work out differently than in the movies, I'm not that gullible as to believe them, but there's still some ideas you could take from these movies and each time, the characters have failed to survive.

I hate surprises, so waiting for the inevitable isn't really an option for me.

But that said, I'd make sure I took a few with me. Meaning, I'd sit on a barrel full of something extremely flammable, with tons of other flammable barrels around me, in an area like a mall. I'd make the Zombies come for me there, as many as I could, by leaving them a trail of my blood. And then I'd light a cigarette, have a few drags and then drop it on the barrel I'm sitting on.

In the process, I'll be making a statement too... The government will feel very foolish for trying to make people quit smoking because it might actually be the thing to save their behinds in the end! (hopeful smoker speaking) Laughing
Back to top Go down
Skode
Legion
Legion

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: News Flash!!! There's An Outbreak!   News Flash!!! There's An Outbreak! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:30 pm

Good link there eidon. Growing up my best mate was obsessed with Zombie and how we'd all survive an outrbreak - where we go and the likes. If ever true it be unpleasant and freaky but damned interesting i dare say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News Flash!!! There's An Outbreak!   News Flash!!! There's An Outbreak! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News Flash!!! There's An Outbreak!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.E.T.A.L  :: E is for... :: Eternal Expression-
Jump to: