M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Last Meal.....

Go down 
+2
Mitsunari
Mai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Last Meal..... Empty
PostSubject: Last Meal.....   Last Meal..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:13 am

If you were told you can have one last meal before you die, what would your last meal be?
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Last Meal..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Meal.....   Last Meal..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:03 pm

Mai wrote:
If you were told you can have one last meal before you die, what would your last meal be?

Mine would a triple-decker bacon sandwich with cheese, plus a side order of garlic bread, garlic mushrooms and lightly fried chips. Oh, and a nice cuppa. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Last Meal..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Meal.....   Last Meal..... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 3:15 am

Mitsunari wrote:
Mai wrote:

Mine would a triple-decker bacon sandwich with cheese, plus a side order of garlic bread, garlic mushrooms and lightly fried chips. Oh, and a nice cuppa. Very Happy

Typical... You do like your bacon don't you, babe? Laughing At least this time, if it gives you heartburn, you won't have to suffer for too long.

I'm still trying to decide what I would have, but I do know it's got to have lots of different meats in it and I nice tall glass of tea and/or vodka! I'll let you know when I've decided. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Phoenix
Legion
Legion
The Phoenix

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Last Meal..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Meal.....   Last Meal..... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:31 am

Probably nothing...A cup of coffee
Back to top Go down
wassupimviet
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
wassupimviet

Male
Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : History buff, highschool student.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Last Meal..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Meal.....   Last Meal..... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:28 pm

Either something sweet or savory. So, a cupcake, or pizza. Nothing extravagant.
Back to top Go down
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Last Meal..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Meal.....   Last Meal..... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 7:31 pm

Lightly toasted bread with butter and loads of cream cheese. If it was my last meal, I don't think I could stomach anything more flavourful.
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Last Meal..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Meal.....   Last Meal..... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:16 pm

For our English users:

Toad in the hole followed by Sticky Toffee pudding with Black Zamboka as my drink.
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
Sponsored content

Last Meal..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Last Meal.....   Last Meal..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Last Meal.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.E.T.A.L  :: E is for... :: Eternal Expression-
Jump to: