M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black/Purple/Yellow/Green Eyes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Black/Purple/Yellow/Green Eyes Empty
PostSubject: Black/Purple/Yellow/Green Eyes   Black/Purple/Yellow/Green Eyes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:10 am

On the account of my new black eye, given to me by my darling brother's bad throwing arm, I thought we could share stories about how we've all been given black eyes before.

On this occasion, if you haven't already read about it, I was trying to catch a chocolate bar Mits was throwing to me but I had my knees up and I wasn't really expecting him to hurl it at me. I only actually saw it right before it hit, but I tried to put my arms up to deflect it, only I flapped them around like a big girl and completely missed it. It then landed right on my eye and my cheek and has left me with a really painful right-side of my face. My gland in my neck actually came up yesterday because of it. confused
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Black/Purple/Yellow/Green Eyes   Black/Purple/Yellow/Green Eyes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:28 am

Mai wrote:
On the account of my new black eye, given to me by my darling brother's bad throwing arm, I thought we could share stories about how we've all been given black eyes before.

On this occasion, if you haven't already read about it, I was trying to catch a chocolate bar Mits was throwing to me but I had my knees up and I wasn't really expecting him to hurl it at me. I only actually saw it right before it hit, but I tried to put my arms up to deflect it, only I flapped them around like a big girl and completely missed it. It then landed right on my eye and my cheek and has left me with a really painful right-side of my face. My gland in my neck actually came up yesterday because of it. confused

Ohohohoho! Sorry...ahem...

It WAS rather comical...ok, I admit I may have put a little too much 'stank' on the throw, but by GOD Nancy, it was more or less straight to your hands!

Still, I feel bad about injuring you...poor lickle Wibs. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Black/Purple/Yellow/Green Eyes   Black/Purple/Yellow/Green Eyes Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:42 pm

I got hit round the eye by a mate playing football. Flailing arms and all. Would of been fine if it was anyone but him... I had to make up a cover story Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...

PostSubject: Re: Black/Purple/Yellow/Green Eyes   Black/Purple/Yellow/Green Eyes Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:50 am

Mitsunari wrote:

It WAS rather comical...ok, I admit I may have put a little too much 'stank' on the throw, but by GOD Nancy, it was more or less straight to your hands!

Why do you have to be so mean? Even your apology was sarcastic!

And DON'T call me Nancy again, or I'll pull your hair again and make you cry!
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Black/Purple/Yellow/Green Eyes   Black/Purple/Yellow/Green Eyes Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 1:09 pm

Mai wrote:
Mitsunari wrote:

Why do you have to be so mean? Even your apology was sarcastic!

And DON'T call me Nancy again, or I'll pull your hair again and make you cry!

Now, now, Nancy - there's no need for a tantrum... Twisted Evil Metal 1

I'm only jesting, I AM very sorry for busting your face... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Black/Purple/Yellow/Green Eyes   Black/Purple/Yellow/Green Eyes Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:23 am

Mitsunari wrote:

Now, now, Nancy - there's no need for a tantrum... Twisted Evil Metal 1

I'm only jesting, I AM very sorry for busting your face... Very Happy

I'm not throwing a tantrum, and really, you need to stop quoting other people. I'm beginning to think you can't come up with things for yourself. Razz Laughing

And apology accepted, but only because I want to show you how it's done... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black/Purple/Yellow/Green Eyes   Black/Purple/Yellow/Green Eyes Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black/Purple/Yellow/Green Eyes
Page 1 of 1