M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Changing Faces Of...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

The Changing Faces Of... Empty
PostSubject: The Changing Faces Of...   The Changing Faces Of... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:59 am

I'd like to say: "Goddammit, pick a look and stick with it!" but it would completely ruin this thread.

Anyway, here we can take a look (and mock if you so wish) the changing styles of some of our favourite/not so favourite bands and discuss what our opinions are of them.

Anyway, here's some examples of what I mean:

30 Seconds To Mars

The Changing Faces Of... 30secs This is the band in the early days (they formed in 1998, so I'm guessing it's around that time).

The Changing Faces Of... Sec About three years ago and by far the worst style they've had.

The Changing Faces Of... 30s About two, maybe three years ago, I'm not sure.

The Changing Faces Of... 30 This was last year I think, at the Kerrang! awards.

The Changing Faces Of... Shannonleto--large-msg-123430985897 Here they are recently.

And here's some classic changes from Jared Leto (30 Seconds To Mars singer/bad actor Laughing):

The Changing Faces Of... Jl Around the time of their first single off their second album being released - 2005

The Changing Faces Of... JaredLeto-1 During the video for The Kill, second single off A beautiful Lie - 2006

The Changing Faces Of... Images-1 About a year ago.

How is it possible to change that much? I mean, for a start, why? What's the point?
Whenever I see this, I wonder whether they are just doing it because they want to be performers all the time.

Anyway, if you have any thoughts on this band and their changing style, speak now. Or you can post your own examples.

Stay tuned for a Lostprophets edition... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Skode
Legion
Legion

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: The Changing Faces Of...   The Changing Faces Of... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 6:55 am

Haha i was just gonna mention Lost Prophets actually, my best mate had a few beers with them once and liked there music before they hit it big as they were so i was aware of the band from the early days but i look at them now and think - hang on, not one of them looked like that back in the days, what the hell is this?
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The Changing Faces Of...   The Changing Faces Of... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:38 am

Skode wrote:
Haha i was just gonna mention Lost Prophets actually, my best mate had a few beers with them once and liked there music before they hit it big as they were so i was aware of the band from the early days but i look at them now and think - hang on, not one of them looked like that back in the days, what the hell is this?

I know! I can't understand why they've changed their image so much. And your mate's lucky. I'd love to meet them.
Even though their music isn't as heavy as it was, I'm still a fan. But I do have issues with their styles now.

Here are all the pictures I could find to show how much they've changed in the last 11 years:

These are from the early days:

The Changing Faces Of... Sq_lostprophets_oz_getty

The Changing Faces Of... Lostprophets1

The Changing Faces Of... Lostprophets

These lot are more recent:

The Changing Faces Of... 1

The Changing Faces Of... Dxc__zg787190

The Changing Faces Of... Img_5

The Changing Faces Of... LostProphet

The Changing Faces Of... Lostprophets300

The Changing Faces Of... Lostprophets_1280

Here's some showing how much Ian Watkins cuts his hair: Laughing

Early days:

The Changing Faces Of... Images8 (he should really get some trousers that fit....)

The Changing Faces Of... Images56

The Changing Faces Of... Images4 (OMG!!!)

During transition into goth/emo:

The Changing Faces Of... Images2-1

The Changing Faces Of... Images3-1

The Changing Faces Of... Images1

Recent:

The Changing Faces Of... Images-2

The Changing Faces Of... Images7 (He actually looks like he's got younger...they must have used wonderful filters Laughing)

And here's how much Lee Gaze (lead Guitarist) has changed:

This is from the early days:

The Changing Faces Of... Lostprophets_lee

This is more recent:

The Changing Faces Of... LeeGaze

They kind of look like two different people.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Changing Faces Of...   The Changing Faces Of... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Changing Faces Of...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.E.T.A.L  :: M is for... :: Ministry Of M.E.T.A.L-
Jump to: