M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Dark Past

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

A Dark Past Empty
PostSubject: A Dark Past   A Dark Past Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:35 pm

My brand new Warhammer story. You don't need to know warhammer to understand it! Well thts the plan...

Prologue

Ruggan Bor slammed his fist down on the steering board. He now remembered why he hated being in Imperial space. Everywhere else in the bloody galaxy he was free of those interfering Inquisitors and their annoying side-kicks. Not that there was anything they could do to jeopardise his business. As a Rogue Trader he was outside of normal law and his contacts in high places kept him safe from any threats of heresy.

He saw the silvery metal hull come in to view through the heavily reinforced glass at the front of his ship. For a secret organisation the Inquisition wasn't very good at disguising their ships, he knew who it was instantly! Judging by the various upgrades that even he could see on the ship Ruggan guessed it was some hotshot pilot's ship who was tagging along with one of the new breed of young and arrogant Inquisitors. Not that the old ones weren't self-righteous enough but it seemed these new ones had got it down to an art and were yet to learn their place in the pecking order. Still Ruggan was as good as anyone to put this boy in to his place!

Yuki, Ruggan Bor's bodyguard and all round handy guy, came bursting through the arch that separated the deck from the rest of the ship.
"Why did we stop?" he asked in his instantly recognisable Hive Primus accent. The fact that Ruggan was also from that dark and distant place was no longer recognisable except to someone who knew a great deal about the Great Clans and could recognise the crest on Ruggan's signet ring. Not that there were many left who could trace him back there, most were dead. Ruggan Bor had made sure of that.

The ship's shook slightly as they connected and suddenly a tall man with flowing blond hair down to his shoulders strolled casually in to the ships deck. His Powersword hung at his side and he looked like he knew how to use it. Ruggan doubted he could beat Yuki in a duel though; he had recruited him when he first left the world of Necromunda. At the time Yuki was the most feared of all Goliath gang leaders, legendry for his skill with chainsword and meltagun alike.

"Well, well, well. What have we here? That weapon looks like alien technology to me." Ruggan sighed to himself; this was going to be tedious.
"Ah I was wondering when someone from the Inquisition was going to come looking for me. So which faction do you belong to? Please say you're a puritan all others are such hypocrites." The young Inquisitor's eyes widened and his mouth dropped however he quickly re-gained his composure as he asked,
"Who are you who know so much about what is best unknown? Tell me quick or I will execute you on the spot!"

Ruggan Bor smiled he was beginning to enjoy himself but he knew that it would quickly change to irritation.
"My dear friend I am a Rogue Trader and it is my business to know what no-one else does. Please lower that gun or I may have to deliver you back to your crew in pieces and do me the courtesy of addressing me properly and telling me your name." The Inquisitor lowered his gun instinctively at the crack of command in Ruggan's voice. How Ruggan knew what he did was really quite an interesting story. He had left his world in disgrace yet not he was one of the powerful elite...
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx

A Dark Past
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.E.T.A.L  :: E is for... :: Eternal Expression-
Jump to: