M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My day has been...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

My day has been... Empty
PostSubject: My day has been...   My day has been... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:28 am

How's your day been? Crap? Great? Won the Lottery?
Tell us what you did to pass the day?
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...

My day has been... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day has been...   My day has been... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:51 am

Really poo!

I have an actual sweet tooth! confused It's right at the back of my mouth and every time I eat or drink something, they all taste like they're full of sugar. It's like the feeling you get when you eat too much chocolate. Bleugh
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

My day has been... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day has been...   My day has been... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 12:10 pm

Better, had the army come in and do a session and then had my first driving experience. Didn't hurt anything but bin's so all good!
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-03-07

My day has been... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day has been...   My day has been... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:46 pm

Bit of a mixed bag.

Hung out with some friends, arranged to buy a hacked PSP for cheap, because my non-hacked PSP is broken. Computer has been really really slow lately, makes things very irritating. Not a whole lot of food, and I forgot to get groceries.
Back to top Go down
wassupimviet
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
wassupimviet

Male
Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : History buff, highschool student.

My day has been... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day has been...   My day has been... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:40 am

Was alright...another fight with my dad, so that was pretty bad, but the relative peacefulness the rest of the day calmed me down.
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female

My day has been... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day has been...   My day has been... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:41 am

wassupimviet wrote:
Was alright...another fight with my dad, so that was pretty bad, but the relative peacefulness the rest of the day calmed me down.

I hope you're not having too many problems, babe.

I had a ton of writing to catch up on yesterday, so I couldn't get on here. By the end of the day, my bloody arm was aching.

Plus, I was nursing a saw head after Mits threw a Club (a chocolate bar) at me and it caught me right in the eye and on my cheek. ANYONE WHO LAUGHS AND I'LL HURT THEM!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
wassupimviet
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
wassupimviet

Male

My day has been... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day has been...   My day has been... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:43 am

Thanks. It was okay afterwards, these fights have been cropping up for a while.
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male

My day has been... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day has been...   My day has been... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:09 am

wassupimviet wrote:
Thanks. It was okay afterwards, these fights have been cropping up for a while.

I was fighting a lot with my dad a few months ago, suddenly we stopped arguing (yes it co-incided with me coming off the pills but I don't think that was all of it) so what I'm trying to say is it'll get better in a while. For a few weeks anyway Laughing. My days been meh so far. Been working all day hence why I was able to get on here. Laughing
Back to top Go down
wassupimviet
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
wassupimviet

Male

My day has been... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day has been...   My day has been... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:34 am

An important thing happened today. Parrot and I actually managed to make the first conversation ever on the chatroom.
Back to top Go down
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male
Number of posts : 257

My day has been... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day has been...   My day has been... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:37 am

We laughed, we cried, I peed on some shoulders. It was good times.
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female

My day has been... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day has been...   My day has been... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:54 am

Oh my lord! I nearly had an accident myself! Laughing

Every time I remember about the chatroom when someone is on there, by the time I get logged in, they go off. I put the button at the top of the forum to remind me more to go on there, but I keep bloody forgetting...still. Embarrassed

My day yesterday was weird. I had one of those really female days where I didn't know if I was feeling low or feeling great. I woke at 3.30am thinking I actually felt the best than I'd done in ages. But then I got to 10am and by then, I wanted to go to bed, feeling like I'd already been up a whole day and had been on the go for all of it. Poor Mits got the brunt of my bad mood but for once, he dealt with it bravely. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male

My day has been... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day has been...   My day has been... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:39 pm

Well my thumb is strapped up after I killed it plying football Sad
Back to top Go down
wassupimviet
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
wassupimviet

Male

My day has been... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day has been...   My day has been... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 5:05 pm

I somewhat worried since I have three hundred shares in Wells Fargo I can't get rid of without permanently converting my equity into lost funds...
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

My day has been... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day has been...   My day has been... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:07 pm

wassupimviet wrote:
I somewhat worried since I have three hundred shares in Wells Fargo I can't get rid of without permanently converting my equity into lost funds...

You lost me at 'somewhat'... Laughing

My day's been ok-ish, but I've had a recurring headache for most of it...I need new pillows, or maybe...hmmm...Tazzy's quite soft... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male

My day has been... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day has been...   My day has been... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:31 am

Well yesterday was strangeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

My headteacher was going to resign over a piece of homework I didn't do. As I said stangeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My day has been... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My day has been...   My day has been... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My day has been...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.E.T.A.L  :: E is for... :: Eternal Expression-
Jump to: