M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good Evening and Good Morning!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Good Evening and Good Morning! Empty
PostSubject: Good Evening and Good Morning!   Good Evening and Good Morning! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:22 pm

Post here before you log off and after logging on - we want to know what you're up to, and what you're planning to do throughout the day! Seriously, this isn't optional...Wink
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening and Good Morning!   Good Evening and Good Morning! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:35 am

Morning! I've actually been up since 3.35am but I was busy posting. I'm planning on posting ALL day, so I'll be lurking. Unless Mits drags me off by my hair again.... Sad
Back to top Go down
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening and Good Morning!   Good Evening and Good Morning! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:35 pm

Good afternoon! My posting's been slow, busy chatting on MSN and all that.
Back to top Go down
wassupimviet
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
wassupimviet

Male
Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : History buff, highschool student.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening and Good Morning!   Good Evening and Good Morning! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:38 pm

I just woke from a long nap that I really needed...time to start the posting.
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening and Good Morning!   Good Evening and Good Morning! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 2:41 am

Morning again! I've finally reached this section of the board and I've been on since 4am. Laughing I'm slow at typing.

It's going to be a slow day in general because I have tons of topics I want to start up today, so bare with me if I don't seem to answer all of the posts made please. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening and Good Morning!   Good Evening and Good Morning! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good Evening and Good Morning!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.E.T.A.L  :: E is for... :: Eternal Expression-
Jump to: