M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'd Like To Meet...

Go down 
+2
Sun Fin
Mai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

I'd Like To Meet... Empty
PostSubject: I'd Like To Meet...   I'd Like To Meet... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:41 am

Is there a member here at M.E.T.A.L you'd like to meet one day, to get to know them away from the forum? Would you go to them, make them come to you, or would you meet them halfway?

Post who you'd like to meet, what you'd do when you do meet and why you'd like to meet them here.
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: I'd Like To Meet...   I'd Like To Meet... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:53 am

I'd love to meet all of you but since Mittens and Mai are local(ish) I'm more likely to meet them I guess!
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: I'd Like To Meet...   I'd Like To Meet... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:26 pm

I'd like to meet all of you! But no one lives close to me.... I think closest person is Wassup?
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: I'd Like To Meet...   I'd Like To Meet... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:20 pm

I'd like to meet everyone on the member-list thus far...even 'Mai's Bitch'. Laughing

I'd lurrrrrve to meet Parrot though, he and I could be the next Turk and J.D! Laughing
Back to top Go down
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'd Like To Meet...   I'd Like To Meet... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:56 pm

Mitsunari wrote:
I'd lurrrrrve to meet Parrot though, he and I could be the next Turk and J.D! Laughing
Yeah! You'll have be more black then you are now though. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
wassupimviet
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
wassupimviet

Male
Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : History buff, highschool student.

PostSubject: Re: I'd Like To Meet...   I'd Like To Meet... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 2:59 pm

EidonOfTheFist wrote:
I'd like to meet all of you! But no one lives close to me.... I think closest person is Wassup?

And I'm about...oh, the whole length of the US going down, plus about half of Canada, away from you.
Back to top Go down
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'd Like To Meet...   I'd Like To Meet... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 3:43 pm

wassupimviet wrote:
And I'm about...oh, the whole length of the US going down, plus about half of Canada, away from you.
Psh, that's a twenty minute walk at the most. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wassupimviet
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
wassupimviet

Male
Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : History buff, highschool student.

PostSubject: Re: I'd Like To Meet...   I'd Like To Meet... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 4:39 pm

...This distance is such a pang to me. Oh, Parrot, why must you be so distant, yet now appear so close?
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'd Like To Meet...   I'd Like To Meet... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:40 am

EidonOfTheFist wrote:
Mitsunari wrote:
Yeah! You'll have be more black then you are now though. Just saying.

I'm prepared to be as black as I can, for the sake of having such an awesome yet juvenile partnership. Very Happy

And dude, I got two decoder rings in my cereal box! The first step! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Skode
Legion
Legion

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: I'd Like To Meet...   I'd Like To Meet... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:36 pm

I guess id be happy to have a pint with any of the folks here - though would have more in common perhaps with the ones closer to my age than the younger 'uns but they also are all cool. I wonder if actually meeting one another would enchance or dampen illusions we have of one another...if the chatter box posters here are actually shy in real life for example and whether or not anyone could actually make a word out im saying with my thick as broth Doonhamer accent
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male

PostSubject: Re: I'd Like To Meet...   I'd Like To Meet... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:20 pm

Skode wrote:
I guess id be happy to have a pint with any of the folks here - though would have more in common perhaps with the ones closer to my age than the younger 'uns but they also are all cool. I wonder if actually meeting one another would enchance or dampen illusions we have of one another...if the chatter box posters here are actually shy in real life for example and whether or not anyone could actually make a word out im saying with my thick as broth Doonhamer accent

Haha, I think everyone would find me somewhat shy and reserved to begin with, but I'd loosen up after a bit. Very Happy A few Guinnesses and a game of 'Throw Darts at Parrot' would help the process... Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'd Like To Meet...   I'd Like To Meet... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'd Like To Meet...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.E.T.A.L  :: M.E.T.A.L :: Recreation Room-
Jump to: