M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Posters/Pictures

Go down 
+2
Sun Fin
Mai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Posters/Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Posters/Pictures   Posters/Pictures Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 12:52 am

Do you have any posters/pictures up on your walls at home?

I have a few...hundred. Laughing
My posters consist of:
Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet For My Valentine, Disturbed, Slipknot, Good Charlotte (I know! I had a slip! Embarrassed), Killawitch Engage and Spineshank.

My pictures are of cats, tigers, scenery and dogs.

I have to have so many because I need to cover the blood stains from mine and Mitsu's fights until I can decorate. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Posters/Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posters/Pictures   Posters/Pictures Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:50 am

Arsenal players is it for my room...

Last edited by Sun Fin on Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Posters/Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posters/Pictures   Posters/Pictures Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:27 pm

I have:

A Spiderman calendar
A Canucks Poster
A Dragonball Poster
A sketch a friend drew

That's it though.
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...

Posters/Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posters/Pictures   Posters/Pictures Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:44 pm

Sun Fin wrote:
Arsenl players is it for my room...

Separate or one big team one, babe?

I'd love a Liverpool poster but Mits would probably try and draw all over it. He tries all the time to do it to my Avenged Sevenfold one, but so far I've managed to stop him. I'm holding his Killswitch Engage posters hostage! Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Phoenix
Legion
Legion
The Phoenix

Number of posts : 87

Posters/Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posters/Pictures   Posters/Pictures Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:34 am

None on the wall now but I do keep several posters in my drawer that used to be in more visible spots:

Wayne Gretzky
Metallica 1991
Julius Caesar
and...the picture from....
DT2 with Xiahou Dun, Cao Cao and Guo Jia Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female

Posters/Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posters/Pictures   Posters/Pictures Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:02 am

The Phoenix wrote:
None on the wall now but I do keep several posters in my drawer that used to be in more visible spots:

Wayne Gretzky
Metallica 1991
Julius Caesar
and...the picture from....
DT2 with Xiahou Dun, Cao Cao and Guo Jia Embarrassed

Don't worry, babe! I used to have pictures of all the Dynasty Warriors and Samurai Warriors characters on my wall. They were small but they took up a great deal of wall space.

It shows how much you like something, that's all, which suggests that you really do pay a lot of attention to the interesting things in your life. A good quality in my opinion. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male

Posters/Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posters/Pictures   Posters/Pictures Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:09 am

Mai wrote:

Lots of individual ones from calanders over two years!
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female

Posters/Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posters/Pictures   Posters/Pictures Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:30 am

Sun Fin wrote:
Mai wrote:

Lots of individual ones from calanders over two years!

Wow! I don't even get Liverpool calenders so I can't do that. When I think about it, I only have my word that I'm a Liverpool fan....oh and an old t-shirt and jumper....really old.

You're an amazing fan to have all individual ones and I bet Arsenal would be really proud if they read this, whereas Liverpool would probably kick my butt. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male

Posters/Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posters/Pictures   Posters/Pictures Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:32 am

I have 13 Arsenal shirts Laughing. But yeah I have calanders because people give them to me as a gift for Xmas rther then because I buy them!

Liverpool need every fan they can get! tongue
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Posters/Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posters/Pictures   Posters/Pictures Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:57 pm

Sun Fin wrote:

That they do, Finbar...and they also need a manager that won't crack under the pressure of being top of the table...oh, wait...ahem, sorry mate... Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male

Posters/Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posters/Pictures   Posters/Pictures Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:48 am

Mitsunari wrote:
Sun Fin wrote:

That they do, Finbar...and they also need a manager that won't crack under the pressure of being top of the table...oh, wait...ahem, sorry mate... Laughing Wink

Wengers won more EPL's then anyone but Sir Alex so you know that comments BS as well as I do! Razzing
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Posters/Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posters/Pictures   Posters/Pictures Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:07 am

Sun Fin wrote:
Mitsunari wrote:
Sun Fin wrote:

Wengers won more EPL's then anyone but Sir Alex so you know that comments BS as well as I do! Razzing

Ah, but he's lost his nerve these days, me ol' Gooner! Razzing

And back to the topic at hand, I'm not really one for splashing posters and pictures on my walls; I was as a youngster (I had a gigantic Baywatch poster on my wall at 16...it was awesome).

Other than posters with a multitude of boobies, I ALWAYS had a Coventry City team poster on my wall, and I did have a really cool Brandon Lee poster (which I treasured), however it got tore down accidentally by a friend of mine years ago. Clumsy twat. Mad
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female

Posters/Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posters/Pictures   Posters/Pictures Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:17 am

I added a Machine Head to my collection yesterday! I've been wanting one for ages but I won't buy them unless they come into the magazine I get. It's now taking pride of place on my kitchen door.

The only problem is, Robb Flynn (singer) has his hands outstretched and it now looks like he's pulling me towards the kitchen every time I go near it...a bit like he's telling me that's where I belong... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shu Ryorin
Musician
Musician
Shu Ryorin

Female
Number of posts : 100
Location : Alaska, wandering the frozen wastes to seek the legendary Symphonic Power.
Job/hobbies : Full Time Geeky Student.
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Posters/Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posters/Pictures   Posters/Pictures Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:40 pm

I have a bunch of different stuff in my room. Not including anything on a door, there's...

-a Japanese painting (I think it's sumi) of a branch
-a Chinese painting of a village
-a painting/imprint by a local artist of an eagle (stylized- very cool and very clearly local)
-two pictures of kittens my grandma gave me that she had in her room growing up
-a framed verse (Ephesians 5:19 and 20, if your curious)
-a drawing I did for a literature project in twelth grade
-a coat of arms I made for a history project in ninth grade

...and I used to have a big Return of the King poster up, but now that space is taken by a magnetic dartboard, so the poster's in my closet.
Back to top Go down
http://ryorins-ramblings.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Posters/Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Re: Posters/Pictures   Posters/Pictures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Posters/Pictures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.E.T.A.L  :: M.E.T.A.L :: Recreation Room-
Jump to: