M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Clumsiness...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Clumsiness... Empty
PostSubject: Clumsiness...   Clumsiness... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:13 am

Are you a clumsy person?
What type of unnecessary accidents do you have and how often?

I'm one of the most, if not THE most, clumsy people ever born...so I'm told constantly.
I have unnecessary accidents all the time, such as, falling over for no apparent reason, hitting myself, hitting other people by accident, breaking things when I touch them, and breaking my own bones beacuse I'm not careful.

I'm also clumsy when I speak. Most of the time, I'll try to speak too quickly, or I won't open my mouth enough, so words won't come out properly. The amount of times I've tried to tell a joke and ended making a joke of myself instead isn't funny. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Clumsiness... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsiness...   Clumsiness... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:18 pm

Mai wrote:
Are you a clumsy person?
What type of unnecessary accidents do you have and how often?

I'm one of the most, if not THE most, clumsy people ever born...so I'm told constantly.
I have unnecessary accidents all the time, such as, falling over for no apparent reason, hitting myself, hitting other people by accident, breaking things when I touch them, and breaking my own bones beacuse I'm not careful.

I'm also clumsy when I speak. Most of the time, I'll try to speak too quickly, or I won't open my mouth enough, so words won't come out properly. The amount of times I've tried to tell a joke and ended making a joke of myself instead isn't funny. Embarrassed

You're constantly reminded of your clumsiness because...uh...it's so very evident every day we breath oxygen upon this world full of things ready to injure you, Wibs... Wink

I wouldn't say I'm necessarily 'clumsy', but I'm prone to having isolated bouts of clumsiness...e.g. if I stub my toe on something, I'll flail a bit and bash my elbow on something sharp or hard, then I'll probably trip over Taz and headbutt the coffee table...stuff like that. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Clumsiness... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsiness...   Clumsiness... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:33 am

Mitsunari wrote:

You're constantly reminded of your clumsiness because...uh...it's so very evident every day we breath oxygen upon this world full of things ready to injure you, Wibs... Wink

Thanks for the pick-me-up, bro! It's nice to know my own life isn't out to get me constantly... Laughing

Quote :
I wouldn't say I'm necessarily 'clumsy', but I'm prone to having isolated bouts of clumsiness...e.g. if I stub my toe on something, I'll flail a bit and bash my elbow on something sharp or hard, then I'll probably trip over Taz and headbutt the coffee table...stuff like that. Laughing

No you're not clumsy....damn! You occasionally make a fool of yourself when you're trying to make a point but end up f**king up at the crucial moment. And every time you play with Taz, you end up getting hurt every time...doing the SAME thing! I mean, don't you learn?! Razz

For those who didn't see this over on SJA, I've brought it over:

Quote :
When I was six or seven, I was watching Mary Poppins. When a movie was on, my mum always made me sit still and I wasn't allowed to speak. After what felt like hours sitting with my mouth closed and my legs still, I started to get restless. My mum got a call when the song "Spoon full of sugar" came on. Whilst her back was turned, I got up and started dancing to the song. (Remember, I was only young.)

I started spinning around, as you do, and my foot caught on the edge of the carpet. I stumbled and my face bounced off the TV unit. My two front teeth hit the edge of the wooden cupboard and were pushed up. I got up, not crying because I was in shock, and walked over to my mum. She turned around and looked at me with such horror that I finally began to cry. When this happened, she started screaming her head off.

There was part of my gum hanging between my teeth into my mouth, which she caught sight of when I cried, my teeth were at a 90 degree angle and blood poured from my mouth and nose all down my clothes. Every time I hiccuped due to the crying, blood spurted out all over my mum, which made her scream even more.

Anyway, my two teeth had to be removed, which meant they shouldn't have grown back as I'd already lost my milk teeth. But they did!

This is probably one of my worst clumsy accidents. I have to laugh about my own clumsiness because if I didn't, I'd be a grouchy b**ch constantly... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Clumsiness... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsiness...   Clumsiness... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 9:37 am

Oh my good God, I completely forgot about the Mary Poppins 'mishap'... Wink I did laugh excessively when you told me, if I recall...

I used to fall off my bike a lot as a kid; I spend more time splattered up walls and groaning in pain on the ground than I did actually riding the friggin' bikes...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clumsiness... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clumsiness...   Clumsiness... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clumsiness...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.E.T.A.L  :: M.E.T.A.L :: Recreation Room-
Jump to: