M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Occupations

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Occupations Empty
PostSubject: Occupations   Occupations Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 2:17 am

What is your occupation?
Do you enjoy your work?
Would you prefer to do something else?
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Occupations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupations   Occupations Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:37 am

School still...

Don't enjoy it, can't wait to finish. I right stories in my spare time though which I love doing!
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Occupations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupations   Occupations Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:30 pm

I started working at HMV a month or two ago. The place I was working at winter of '08 filed for bankruptcy... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Occupations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupations   Occupations Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:01 am

I'm on the sick still. I'll tell you all one thing, when you're working, you wish with all your might that you could just sit at home all say. But it's not all it's cracked up to be, I assure you. At first, I enjoyed the free time and doing things I enjoy, but after a while, the novelty fades. I've been out of work now for about 7 years and I'm ready to tear my hair out. No matter how much you like to do, there isn't enough activities in the world to keep you occupied all the time.

When I do work, I'm a Customer Service advisor and a Retail manager.

In my spare time, which is all the time, I write stories, like Sun Fin, play the guitar, drool over drum kits I can't afford, and watch TNA with Mits, occasionally fighting with him just to pass the time.

My career is pretty much something I like doing, so I don't think I'll change it. But I did want to try my hand at engineering/mechanics. I like the thought that when I get a car....well, when someone I know gets a car.... I will be able to fix it up without having to pay through the roof.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Occupations Empty
PostSubject: Re: Occupations   Occupations Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Occupations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.E.T.A.L  :: M.E.T.A.L :: Recreation Room-
Jump to: