M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I Remember...

Go down 
5 posters

I remember...
More bad than good memories
I Remember... I_vote_lcap33%I Remember... I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 1 ]
More good than bad memories
I Remember... I_vote_lcap67%I Remember... I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 2 ]
Equal amounts of good and bad memories
I Remember... I_vote_lcap0%I Remember... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

I Remember... Empty
PostSubject: I Remember...   I Remember... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 3:19 am

When you're remembering memories, to you remember more good than bad, or more bad than good? Tell us why you think that is.
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

I Remember... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Remember...   I Remember... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:32 am

I, unfortunately, remember more bad than good.

Only in the last six or seven years have I had anything really good to store away in my memory. Plus, I have a pretty poor memory because I'm on a great deal of medication. Bad memories always seem to be there no matter what though, which I think is because bad memories are more of a reality than the good.

I'm trying to be more positive though and that helps me to speak more about good memories. But I know the bad have made me a stronger person so I don't want to bloke them out completely.
Back to top Go down
wassupimviet
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
wassupimviet

Male
Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : History buff, highschool student.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

I Remember... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Remember...   I Remember... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:29 pm

I usually remember bad things, like mistakes I had earlier in my life. It always makes me depressed, because I look back at it with the maturity filter and feel like an idiot for ever doing that.
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

I Remember... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Remember...   I Remember... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:52 pm

wassupimviet wrote:
I usually remember bad things, like mistakes I had earlier in my life. It always makes me depressed, because I look back at it with the maturity filter and feel like an idiot for ever doing that.

I'm not trying to tell you what to do, but rather than get depressed, you should see it as a lesson learned. If you do that, you're less likely to repeat it, which is a brilliant learning tool. The fact that you regret those mistakes is an excellent start. You definitely should feel proud of yourself for learning so soon. Most people don't.
Back to top Go down
The Phoenix
Legion
Legion
The Phoenix

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-03-08

I Remember... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Remember...   I Remember... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 7:18 am

Good question really. I hardly have any memories really. Not because of some brain problems (I hope Laughing ) but because I tend to think about the future and focus on the present. Sometimes the children of my past assumptions do crawl inside the brain but I simply laugh at them. Laughing at your own mistakes is quite interesting and definitely helpful. As for good memories I usually tell myself something like: "awesome, but there's more work to be done, let's increase the pace".
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

I Remember... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Remember...   I Remember... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:35 am

wassupimviet wrote:

Yeah I'm the same but I do remember ggod times with specific people if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

I Remember... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Remember...   I Remember... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:02 pm

Although I slip into cynicism and negativity sometimes, I try to look back fondly and recall the good things that have happened in my life.

Focusing on the bad aspects is a one-way ticket to regrets-ville, and that opens up a whole new can of moroseness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I Remember... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I Remember...   I Remember... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I Remember...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.E.T.A.L  :: M.E.T.A.L :: Recreation Room-
Jump to: