M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are you a patient person?

Go down 
+3
Sun Fin
Mai
Mitsunari
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Are you a patient person? Empty
PostSubject: Are you a patient person?   Are you a patient person? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 4:17 am

Are you quite a tolerant person by nature, or do you find yourself incapable of being patient sometimes?

Tell us what kind of things would usually cause your patience to become stretched somewhat, and whether there are things you are particularly patient with that others might not be.
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Are you a patient person?   Are you a patient person? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:56 am

Mitsunari wrote:
Are you quite a tolerant person by nature, or do you find yourself incapable of being patient sometimes?

Tell us what kind of things would usually cause your patience to become stretched somewhat, and whether there are things you are particularly patient with that others might not be.

God no! I'm one of the most impatient people around. I hate waiting and feel I shouldn't have to sometimes. It's not because I think I'm more important, because that's not true, I don't think anyone should have to wait for things if they don't really have to, such as, just because someone older than you deserves first place, or someone younger than you deserves to go first. I guess this sounds really bad, but I've come to learn that a lot of people between the ages of 14 and 35 are ignored in place of people older or younger just because they think they can wait.

I was once in a supermarket, feeling for all the world like death, and I was hunched over my trolley, clearly unwell and in pain, waiting to be served at the meat counter. But instead of serving me, the woman behind the counter served someone who came AFTER me just because they were around about 50-55 years old. I asked why she did that and she said it's because I could have waited because I was younger and MORE HEALTHIER! How the hell did she know?! I actually looked unwell, the guy she served looked more able to jump on a bouncy castle all day than I could!

I just get really impatient when I know that ageism is the reason why most people are made to wait.
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Are you a patient person?   Are you a patient person? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:20 am

I'm a patient person. I didn't use to be but 7 hour flights/plane flights changed that. There obviously good for something! Now when I'm bored I right what ever story I'm working on at that point in my head!
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
wassupimviet
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
wassupimviet

Male
Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : History buff, highschool student.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Are you a patient person?   Are you a patient person? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:26 pm

Now I'm usually patient, but when I was younger, I always used to throw fits...
Back to top Go down
Skode
Legion
Legion

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Are you a patient person?   Are you a patient person? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:21 pm

Yes - Very actually.

I think its been all these years with table top gaming, console honing and being a big bro to 2 little sisters has taught me to not expect anything and retain some calm no matter how irritating a circumstance is. I work in a busy store these days so i guess i put this to the test on a dailly basis - a LOT Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you a patient person?   Are you a patient person? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:03 pm

All-in-all, I'm a very patient person...thought, as some of you may have noticed, I can get a tad hostile when provoked.

I try and TRY to suppress the need to 'go on the offensive' when someone provokes me, however I still find it difficult to regain my composure to this day. Must be the Welsh blood in me... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Skode
Legion
Legion

PostSubject: Re: Are you a patient person?   Are you a patient person? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:07 pm

Mitsunari wrote:
All-in-all, I'm a very patient person...thought, as some of you may have noticed, I can get a tad hostile when provoked.

I try and TRY to suppress the need to 'go on the offensive' when someone provokes me, however I still find it difficult to regain my composure to this day. Must be the Welsh blood in me... Laughing

Wait Mei is italian and now you are welsh Shocked

Still i have noticed you impulsive nature Laughing , its something that should however be easy to contain on forums where you can see what you type before you think prior to posting it Wink
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male

PostSubject: Re: Are you a patient person?   Are you a patient person? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:16 pm

Skode wrote:
Mitsunari wrote:

Still i have noticed you impulsive nature Laughing , its something that should however be easy to contain on forums where you can see what you type before you think prior to posting it Wink

Haha, I'm not ENTIRELY Welsh, boyo...uh, mate. Very Happy

Yeeeeah, you'd think it was easy, but it isn't. Laughing I only start thinking about what I've written AFTER I've posted it...like when I was having that spat with Sparky on 9D...I called him an 'inconsiderate arse' if I remember correctly, then deleted it a few minutes later after an admonishment from you. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Skode
Legion
Legion

PostSubject: Re: Are you a patient person?   Are you a patient person? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:37 pm

Mitsunari wrote:
Skode wrote:
Mitsunari wrote:

Haha, I'm not ENTIRELY Welsh, boyo...uh, mate. Very Happy

Yeeeeah, you'd think it was easy, but it isn't. Laughing I only start thinking about what I've written AFTER I've posted it...like when I was having that spat with Sparky on 9D...I called him an 'inconsiderate arse' if I remember correctly, then deleted it a few minutes later after an admonishment from you. Laughing

Haha yeah, i was something of an official Mitsunari proof reader...those days were certainly laughable looking back on them but it all went well in the end and maybe we all learned something we may not have known about ourselves and others from it. Would you say that youve mellowed somewhat on forums from experiences like that
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Are you a patient person?   Are you a patient person? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:13 am

[quote="Skode"]
Mitsunari wrote:

Mits and I are only step-siblings, Skode. His mother was married to my dad. They're divorced now but we've stayed close. And don't listen to him about not being entirely Welsh. His mum and dad are both Welsh, Mits just grew up in Coventry. I don't understand why he doesn't just say he's welsh, it's better than just saying I'm a Brummy/Leicestershire hybrid... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Adam Of The North
Legion
Legion
Adam Of The North

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: Are you a patient person?   Are you a patient person? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 3:59 am

Oh god im so patient. Too patient at times. Im also one of the most tolerant people you will ever meet. My patience only run out on disrespectful individuals. Oh and trying to open a can of Bacon Grill, that sends me into a fit of rage, especially when it snaps. Maybe only British people will know what i mean there.
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Are you a patient person?   Are you a patient person? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 5:35 am

Its rare I really use lose my temper. Most recently on the football pitch. It was a little kick about and some twat elbowed me in the stomach. This boys is more like an elephant so this blow left me on the floor wheezing. When I got up I went after him and slide in two footed, aimed straight at him. Somehow I got the bloody ball and he fell on me hurting me more! One of my other friends gave him a nose bleed so I left it be...
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
Knightfall
Musician
Musician
Knightfall

Male
Number of posts : 101
Job/hobbies : Things I do
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Are you a patient person?   Are you a patient person? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 2:38 pm

Not in the least
Back to top Go down
http://metalmayhem.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you a patient person?   Are you a patient person? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you a patient person?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.E.T.A.L  :: M.E.T.A.L :: Recreation Room-
Jump to: