M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oooohhh!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Oooohhh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Oooohhh!!!   Oooohhh!!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:23 am

That's the sound I make when I find something interesting, so I'd like to know if any of you have found anything interesting on the internet and would like to show us all?

It can be about anything, within the board rules of course, Very Happy and can be pictures, articles, things you've seen people say on other sites that you thought were interesting, etc.

To star us off; I'd just like to pull over this from the topic News Flash!!! There's An Outbreak!, a post that EidonOfTheFist made, if he doesn't mind? Very Happy

This is really interesting, either in a humourous way, or in an intriguing way, depending on what you believe. I never thought people spent so much time on subjects like this, but here's proof that they do, and I have to say, whichever way you look at it, there's some points of interest in what they had to say.
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Oooohhh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oooohhh!!!   Oooohhh!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:17 am

Mai wrote:
That's the sound I make when I find something interesting, so I'd like to know if any of you have found anything interesting on the internet and would like to show us all?

It can be about anything, within the board rules of course, Very Happy and can be pictures, articles, things you've seen people say on other sites that you thought were interesting, etc.

To star us off; I'd just like to pull over this from the topic News Flash!!! There's An Outbreak!, a post that EidonOfTheFist made, if he doesn't mind? Very Happy

This is really interesting, either in a humourous way, or in an intriguing way, depending on what you believe. I never thought people spent so much time on subjects like this, but here's proof that they do, and I have to say, whichever way you look at it, there's some points of interest in what they had to say.

I was more intrigued by that article than terrified by it, yet I can imagine some folk arming up and barricading themselves in the bathroom, chanting and rocking back and forth whispering: 'I knew this'd happen, I KNEW this'd happen...' Laughing

And yes, Mai really does go: 'Oooooooooh!' when she spots something cool on the interwebz! Laughing

The second I stumble across anything remotely interesting in my jaunts through cyber-space, I'll post here immediately. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Oooohhh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oooohhh!!!   Oooohhh!!! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:23 am

Mitsunari wrote:

I was more intrigued by that article than terrified by it, yet I can imagine some folk arming up and barricading themselves in the bathroom, chanting and rocking back and forth whispering: 'I knew this'd happen, I KNEW this'd happen...' Laughing

I bit like I was doing when I saw this article you mean... Laughing
I was really shocked by it...oh I know some of it is a bit far-fetched but I was still shocked by it all.

I hate the thought that Zombies could be real. Like I said in the thread in Eternal Expression, when all the movies they've made about this subject can't seem to survive an outbreak, what hope do we have? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oooohhh!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oooohhh!!!   Oooohhh!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oooohhh!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.E.T.A.L  :: M.E.T.A.L :: Recreation Room-
Jump to: