M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pink

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Pink Empty
PostSubject: Pink   Pink Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 9:09 am

Hate it or love it? (Warning: pink lovers will be banned instantly!) Razz

Should pink be allowed when dressing as a Goth?

Pink is, by far, the one colour most people have issues with, I think. I certainly do. It's like Marmite, only I like that, but I hate pink.

I definitely dislike seeing "Goths" proudly sporting Pink striped tights or ties or belts or anything pink when they call themselves a Goth.

That said, a Goth is meant to dress how they want to without conforming, so I guess that means colours other than black. But I really don't like it....

Also, I dislike the idea that pink is a girls colour. Very Mad/Evil

Anyway, what's your opinions on this colour and the questions I've asked please? Whatever they are...
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink   Pink Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:06 am

Mai wrote:
Hate it or love it? (Warning: pink lovers will be banned instantly!) Razz

Should pink be allowed when dressing as a Goth?

Pink is, by far, the one colour most people have issues with, I think. I certainly do. It's like Marmite, only I like that, but I hate pink.

I definitely dislike seeing "Goths" proudly sporting Pink striped tights or ties or belts or anything pink when they call themselves a Goth.

That said, a Goth is meant to dress how they want to without conforming, so I guess that means colours other than black. But I really don't like it....

Also, I dislike the idea that pink is a girls colour. Very Mad/Evil

Anyway, what's your opinions on this colour and the questions I've asked please? Whatever they are...

Personally, I detest pink...I hate it as a colour due it's sickly hue, and not it's apparently 'feminine' properties.

I think it's a post/current Emo trend to wear pink with black - true Goths avoid it like the plague...
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink   Pink Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 12:59 am

Mitsunari wrote:

Personally, I detest pink...I hate it as a colour due it's sickly hue, and not it's apparently 'feminine' properties.

For me I just hate we're all being put into a colour group because of our gender. Boys are blue, girls are pink...who in hell came up with that?! I mean really?? For as long as we're put into these groups, sexism, both towards men and women, will continue, I think.

Mitsunari wrote:
I think it's a post/current Emo trend to wear pink with black - true Goths avoid it like the plague...

Like Me!!!! Very Happy Even if I find an item of clothing I really like but it has pink in it, even if it's the smallest amount, I won't wear it. I just can't bear the thought of people looking at me wearing pink and say; "it's fine cos' she's a girl"... Very Mad/Evil

I remember punching the Tv once when I first saw the song Aerosmith did. I couldn't believe it! I mean, like the colour by all means, but give those who hate it the chance to live in blissful ignorance of the colour.
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink   Pink Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:10 am

Laughing Not my favourite Aerosmith song I'll give you that. I don't wear pink and don't like it espically but I don't hate it...

More a red man myself.
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink   Pink Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:13 pm

Grr, I forgot about Aerosmith's 'Pink'...grr and double-grr... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shu Ryorin
Musician
Musician
Shu Ryorin

Female
Number of posts : 100
Location : Alaska, wandering the frozen wastes to seek the legendary Symphonic Power.
Job/hobbies : Full Time Geeky Student.
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink   Pink Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:49 pm

Ick. I've never been a fan of pink. Now, I don't mind seeing it in small quantities and not "hot pink," but I definitely prefer most other colors.

What I always hated when I was little was wandering around the toy section of the store and coming across the "girl's" aisle.... how did they fit so much hot pink in one place?!? Why?!!?! Chair
Back to top Go down
http://ryorins-ramblings.blogspot.com/
Skode
Legion
Legion

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink   Pink Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 4:56 pm

Pink makes a girl look real sexy and yet dirty - put a lass in a nurse uniform and meh but squeeze her into a simple skin tight pink nightie and now were talking. Its just so damned feminine and that is great in my opinion...on men it looks a complete disgrace to the gender of man and is usually some statement by a gay that they can "try" and be feminine and pull off the look too = which they never do Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Pink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pink   Pink Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pink
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.E.T.A.L  :: E is for... :: Eternal Expression-
Jump to: