M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Which biscuits/cookies do you like?

Go down 
4 posters

My Favourtie is...
Choc Chip Cookies
Which biscuits/cookies do you like? I_vote_lcap50%Which biscuits/cookies do you like? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Custard Creams
Which biscuits/cookies do you like? I_vote_lcap0%Which biscuits/cookies do you like? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Digestives
Which biscuits/cookies do you like? I_vote_lcap0%Which biscuits/cookies do you like? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Chocolate Digestives
Which biscuits/cookies do you like? I_vote_lcap50%Which biscuits/cookies do you like? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Shortbread
 0% [ 0 ]
Rich Tea
 0% [ 0 ]
Macaroon
 0% [ 0 ]
Gingerbread (man)
 0% [ 0 ]
Jammie Dodgers
 0% [ 0 ]
Garibaldi
 0% [ 0 ]
Bourbons
 0% [ 0 ]
Biscotti
 0% [ 0 ]
Butter Cookie
 0% [ 0 ]
Other (Tell us in your post and we'll add it to the poll...)
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Which biscuits/cookies do you like? Empty
PostSubject: Which biscuits/cookies do you like?   Which biscuits/cookies do you like? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:46 am

Well...what's your favourite brands of cookies/biscuits and what's your overall favourite type of cookie/biscuit?
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Which biscuits/cookies do you like?   Which biscuits/cookies do you like? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:09 am

Mai wrote:
Well...what's your favourite brands of cookies/biscuits and what's your overall favourite type of cookie/biscuit?

Hmm...so many to scoff, I mean choose from...

Overall, my favourites are Chocolate Digestives and Custard Creams, but I do like a wee Garibaldi now and then.
Back to top Go down
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Which biscuits/cookies do you like?   Which biscuits/cookies do you like? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:05 pm

Macadamia Nut Cookies. Om nom nom. Macaroons are good too.
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Which biscuits/cookies do you like?   Which biscuits/cookies do you like? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 3:28 pm

Home made choch-chip is without equal but Chocolate Hobnobs and Caramel choc digestives are awsesome too. I just like chocolate...
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which biscuits/cookies do you like?   Which biscuits/cookies do you like? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which biscuits/cookies do you like?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.E.T.A.L  :: M.E.T.A.L :: Recreation Room-
Jump to: