M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Made of Scars

Go down 
+2
Sun Fin
Mai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Made of Scars Empty
PostSubject: Made of Scars   Made of Scars Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:59 am

How many scars do you have and where are they?

Ok, try to stay with me here:

I have about 45...

Here's the ones I can remember:

* 5 on my chest - burn marks from being too reckless

* 3 on my right ankle - from the bone popping out and the op I had afterwards, and also a really bad accident whilst shaving

* 4 on my right knee - operations

* 2 on my right thigh - a stab wound (due to clumsiness on my part) and another shaving accident

* 1 on my calf - a cricket game accident

* 7 on my right hand - from punching things, burns, broken bones, and general silly accidents I had when I was younger

* about 15 on my right arm - some are from clumsy accidents...

* 5 on my left leg - general accidents a kid who didn't know the limits

* 5 on my stomach - two huge scars from operations, two from the time I was in hospital for those operations, and 1 because I was throwing a tantrum...

* 1 on the back of my neck - from a friend stabbing me in the neck with a pencil Laughing

* 4 on my head - from a meeting with a cricket bat, fights and general clumsiness on my part

I'm clumsy, very quick to anger (which can result in some not too kind encounters), I like to do risky things and my family weren't too nice to me...

My body literally is a map to my past experiences... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Made of Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made of Scars   Made of Scars Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:05 pm

Wow Mai, you need to be more careful!

One on my head from where I was pushed in to a radiator and one on my stomach that looks more like a birth mark from where I feel down a tree at 7 and a branch ripped my side open.
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Made of Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made of Scars   Made of Scars Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:53 pm

Sun Fin wrote:

One on my head from where I was pushed in to a radiator and one on my stomach that looks more like a birth mark from where I feel down a tree at 7 and a branch ripped my side open.

Yes mate, she DOES need to be more careful...I'm thinking of investing in a cotton-ball suit for her, that way she can bounce harmlessly off floors, doors, cars, or anything else that usually poses her a physical threat! Laughing

I've got nasty scars on my left index and middle finger; I tried to open a can of film in a darkroom with a pair of scissors and...yeeeeeeeah, I nearly hacked my own fingers off. The blood spewed forth in torrents... Metal 1
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...

Made of Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made of Scars   Made of Scars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:04 am

Sun Fin wrote:

I know, babe, but I seem to be attracted to danger and pain.

And ouch! Pushed into a radiator? I fell down the stairs right into a radiator once...hurt like hell, so I feel for you there.

How bad is the one on your side, babe? I hope you didn't have any lasting damage.

Mitsunari wrote:
Sun Fin wrote:

Yes mate, she DOES need to be more careful...I'm thinking of investing in a cotton-ball suit for her, that way she can bounce harmlessly off floors, doors, cars, or anything else that usually poses her a physical threat! Laughing

I've got nasty scars on my left index and middle finger; I tried to open a can of film in a darkroom with a pair of scissors and...yeeeeeeeah, I nearly hacked my own fingers off. The blood spewed forth in torrents... Metal 1

I don't want a suit! You only want to get me one to ease your own guilt every time we play fight and you accidentally break some part of my body, or when you drop a fan on my foot again. :p

And the tip of one of Mits' fingers after that accident is all bent out of shape now. It was horrible to see when he did that.
Back to top Go down
wassupimviet
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
wassupimviet

Male
Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : History buff, highschool student.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Made of Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made of Scars   Made of Scars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:55 am

I've got a few minor scars on my arms from a few fights I've been in, the remnants of a stitch on my head (just above my right eye), and that's about it.
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male

Made of Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made of Scars   Made of Scars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:21 pm

No lasting effects except for this scar which looks like a birthmark. I remember at the time it was very painful though Sad

I think that a cotton ball could look good! The start of a new fashion! (OK Mittens wheres that £10 you prmoised me tongue )
Back to top Go down
Skode
Legion
Legion

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Made of Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made of Scars   Made of Scars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:31 pm

Holy begeezus Mei - you poor soul, you must look like a road atlas for britian at times (joking of course Wink )

Ive only a couple both on the napper - one from an accident as a youth and the other from a lad with a brick and penchance for dirty unprovoked attacking of strangers
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male

Made of Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made of Scars   Made of Scars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:25 pm

Sun Fin wrote:

I think that a cotton ball could look good! The start of a new fashion! (OK Mittens wheres that £10 you prmoised me tongue )

I promised you a date with Parrot, nothing more. tongue

Skode wrote:
Ive only a couple both on the napper - one from an accident as a youth and the other from a lad with a brick and penchance for dirty unprovoked attacking of strangers

I take it the 'napper' is ya 'heed', me ol' mate? Wink Did you get the chance to gain revenge for that assault?
Back to top Go down
Skode
Legion
Legion

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Made of Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made of Scars   Made of Scars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:34 pm

Mitsunari wrote:
Sun Fin wrote:

Skode wrote:

I take it the 'napper' is ya 'heed', me ol' mate? Wink Did you get the chance to gain revenge for that assault?

Yeah, i had to get stitched up and as such it had to wait but i got it - meanwhile as it healed he was beaten everytime he left his house by a few of my friends and actually some people i was not close to simply as it was me he did it to, i dont start fights i finish them and that has always been the way so a cold hearted attack as to use a brick with no motive from behind on me seemed to be just the excuse people needed to extract violence on him...its fair to say he was not as popular as i haha
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male

Made of Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made of Scars   Made of Scars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:13 pm

Mitsunari wrote:

I've been swindled!
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female

Made of Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made of Scars   Made of Scars Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:21 am

To Skode: Laughing Considering I've had my arse kicked up and down this country, I might be on my way to having that map.

To Sunny: Don't let Mits bully you into saying something for money, he'll stab you in the back every time. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male

Made of Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made of Scars   Made of Scars Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 12:52 pm

Sun Fin wrote:
Mitsunari wrote:

I've been swindled!

Bwahahahahahaaaaaaaa...hang on...*hack, splutter, choke*...Bwahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaa... Very Happy

And Parrot was mightily disappointed that you didn't show up - he bought a new frock and matching handbag... Laughing
Back to top Go down
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Made of Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made of Scars   Made of Scars Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:38 pm

Mitsunari wrote:
]I promised you a date with Parrot, nothing more. tongue
Wait wait wait. When you said I had to go on a date with 'Sunny', I thought you meant Sunny ala My Little Pony! Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Made of Scars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Made of Scars   Made of Scars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Made of Scars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.E.T.A.L  :: M.E.T.A.L :: Recreation Room-
Jump to: