M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The (Un)Sung Hero

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

The (Un)Sung Hero Empty
PostSubject: The (Un)Sung Hero   The (Un)Sung Hero Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 8:25 am

Do you know someone (family, friend, colleague, etc...) who deserves a mention for things they have done for you, i.e good deeds, etc?
Do you have something to say to them?
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

The (Un)Sung Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: The (Un)Sung Hero   The (Un)Sung Hero Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 1:39 pm

I'd like to mention my dad because, well, he's everything one could want from a father.

He's always there when I need him, and he always looks out for me. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shu Ryorin
Musician
Musician
Shu Ryorin

Female
Number of posts : 100
Location : Alaska, wandering the frozen wastes to seek the legendary Symphonic Power.
Job/hobbies : Full Time Geeky Student.
Registration date : 2009-05-28

The (Un)Sung Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: The (Un)Sung Hero   The (Un)Sung Hero Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:41 pm

My brother is an uncommonly considerate and sharing brother. I would like to mention him for always being my greatest friend. And for sharing his GI Joes and Lodoss DVDs. Very Happy I wouldn't have half of the interests I have now without him. Cheers!
Back to top Go down
http://ryorins-ramblings.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

The (Un)Sung Hero Empty
PostSubject: Re: The (Un)Sung Hero   The (Un)Sung Hero Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The (Un)Sung Hero
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.E.T.A.L  :: E is for... :: Eternal Expression-
Jump to: