M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Childrens Names

Go down 
+3
Mitsunari
Skode
Mai
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Childrens Names Empty
PostSubject: Childrens Names   Childrens Names Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:13 am

Have you any children, what are their names? Why did you choose those names? Would you have liked to name them something else?

Or

For those who don't have kids yet:
Have you already decided on names for your future children? What are they and why would you call them that?

Or

For the wacky ones among us:
If you could call your kids ANYTHING without fear that their names would cause them to be bullied, what would you call them and why?
Back to top Go down
Skode
Legion
Legion

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Childrens Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childrens Names   Childrens Names Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:04 pm

No kids on my part but we have already decided on names - Francis if a boy and Emma if a girl
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Childrens Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childrens Names   Childrens Names Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 1:11 pm

I have an overriding temptation to name my children after members of SJA/METAL...I can almost envision a family outing...

"Aww, look at young ParrotSneeze and Wulfy playing; they're so cuuuute....oh lordy, Parrot's doing that unspeakable thing again...that tree-humping habit has resurfaced, darling...'' Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Childrens Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childrens Names   Childrens Names Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:25 am

Skode wrote:
No kids on my part but we have already decided on names - Francis if a boy and Emma if a girl

They're really nice names, babe. How did you choose them?

I'm definitely naming my kids after my favourite rock/metal bands.

Sevenfold, Disturbed, Spineshank and Slipknot for my boys and Valentine, Death, Velvet, Evanescence and Murderdoll for my girls.

Or failing that, I'll just call them Synyster, J.C, Vengeance and Tholomew for my boys and Shadow and Valentine for my girls.

I'm Italian so it's a given I'll have a big family. Laughing (And if you think I'm joking about the names, you'd be wrong Wink )
Back to top Go down
Beowulf
Legion
Legion
Beowulf

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Childrens Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childrens Names   Childrens Names Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:33 am

I've got some cool (at least I think they're cool) names for my kids (if I decide to have any that is....)

Boys
Hakon
Mathias
Anders
Thorkell
Conan

Girls
Kaisa
Laena
Caden
Lena

Joke Names
Spawn (middle name) of (other middle name) Aaron
Hei Yu
Sum Dum Gui
Wang Tu Long

A Name My Friend Wants To Name His Kid

Brick (his last name is Wall).
Back to top Go down
http://firesofwar.proboards.com/index.cgi
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Childrens Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childrens Names   Childrens Names Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:39 pm

Cesc but Ce for short for a boy.

Mogolia for a girl if I didn't think she'd be bullied!
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
Shu Ryorin
Musician
Musician
Shu Ryorin

Female
Number of posts : 100
Location : Alaska, wandering the frozen wastes to seek the legendary Symphonic Power.
Job/hobbies : Full Time Geeky Student.
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Childrens Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childrens Names   Childrens Names Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:23 pm

If I marry a Japanese man and have a daughter, 冴火 (Saeka). "Clear Fire" or "Fire of Clarity." Nickname would be Sae.

There are other names floatin' around in my head, but I really like that one.
Back to top Go down
http://ryorins-ramblings.blogspot.com/
wassupimviet
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
wassupimviet

Male
Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : History buff, highschool student.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Childrens Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childrens Names   Childrens Names Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:00 pm

I'd like to name a male child of mine something like...Dao, for his "ethnic" name. For a more normal name that he'd use when conversing with the rest of the known world, he'll be an Isaac or a Daniel. Female name? Get back to me on that...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Childrens Names Empty
PostSubject: Re: Childrens Names   Childrens Names Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Childrens Names
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.E.T.A.L  :: M.E.T.A.L :: Recreation Room-
Jump to: