M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ideas

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Ideas   Ideas Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:37 am

I'd love to know if anyone has any ideas on how we can make this place a bit...oh fuck it - a lot better please? Laughing

I'll literally take any ideas, and I'll give them my utmost attention. And also, please could you think up some new topics as well. I'm really struggling to think up more than I've already done, although I am thinking. I'm not strict on what topics, so long as they aren't too...you know, wrong. Laughing

I'd really appreciate the help cos I'm really having problems. Thanks, babes! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wassupimviet
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
wassupimviet

Male
Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : History buff, highschool student.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 8:35 pm

I can't be of much help, but if you could send out a mass email, that might help.
Back to top Go down
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male
Number of posts : 257

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:39 pm

Yeah, letting everyone know that the forum has returned to some amount of activity would be a good idea. Other then that, I don't really know.
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:23 am

I'll try but I've run dry of threads between here, SJA and ND in the past...

But a mass email is a good idea!
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:26 am

I'm gonna do the mass email, thanks for the idea, babes. I'll get that done now.

What I'm looking for is maybe some ideas on the layout for the forum, maybe something that could help us attract more people. Plus, I wondered if you could maybe make a mention of this place on some of the other forums you go to, or some such thing. I'd really appreciate it, guys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
wassupimviet
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
wassupimviet

Male
Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : History buff, highschool student.

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 9:24 pm

Cut down on forums. I know there's the whole thing about the M.E.T.A.L. acronym/alliteration thing and whatnot, but still, you know?

You could probably fuse together Museum of Sound and Music Memoirs, the entire T section together, the Activists Arcade with the Aesthetic Arena (which also needs to kill off its subforums and make it one large directory) and Amphitheatre, and probably remove the Literal Faculty and merge its topics into Eternal Expression.

Otherwise, it just looks kinda daunting.
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:33 am

Mai wrote:
I'm gonna do the mass email, thanks for the idea, babes. I'll get that done now.

What I'm looking for is maybe some ideas on the layout for the forum, maybe something that could help us attract more people. Plus, I wondered if you could maybe make a mention of this place on some of the other forums you go to, or some such thing. I'd really appreciate it, guys. Very Happy

I only frequent here and 9D at the moment but I'll mention this place over at 9D in a few minuites time!
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male
Number of posts : 257

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:56 pm

Mai wrote:
I don't have a lot of forum friends who'd want to come visit, unfortunately; most of them are either already a member or not really interested.

Also, Wassup's idea was good.
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 3:56 am

Okay, at some point soon, I'll look into trying out different ideas, such as Wassup said. Then, if you let me know what you like, I'll try out more things and we'll try to get a simple forum out of what we have. Keep coming up with more ideas like this for me please, though. I'm not in a very artistic mood. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Shu Ryorin
Musician
Musician
Shu Ryorin

Female
Number of posts : 100
Location : Alaska, wandering the frozen wastes to seek the legendary Symphonic Power.
Job/hobbies : Full Time Geeky Student.
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:42 pm

Maybe a new top image? And fewer pentagrams in general? They have certain connotations that could drive people away...

And fusing together similar forums would definitely help!
Back to top Go down
http://ryorins-ramblings.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ideas   Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.E.T.A.L  :: M.E.T.A.L :: Recreation Room-
Jump to: