M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alcohol

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Alcohol Empty
PostSubject: Alcohol   Alcohol Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 8:08 am

What's your favourite alcoholic beverages? (simple I know Laughing ) Also, tell us what age you were when you had your first alcoholic drink?

I enjoy WKD and just vodka, that's about it really.

I was 18...I know not very original, but I really hated it whenever my sister had any and I got a sniff of it. The smell alone was enough to put me off them all, but then I went out for a few drinks with friends and they introduced me to shots and alcopops. I never looked back. In fact, I probably should have at some point. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Alcohol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol   Alcohol Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 4:07 am

Propably wine at communion so 12/13 Laughing .

But except for that, would of been an alcopop at 14/15. Not that I drink them any more, I now stick to Cider, Red Wine, Port or Zambooka. Black Zambooka being my favourite drink!
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Alcohol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol   Alcohol Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 4:18 am

Sun Fin wrote:

But except for that, would of been an alcopop at 14/15. Not that I drink them any more, I now stick to Cider, Red Wine, Port or Zambooka. Black Zambooka being my favourite drink!

Black Zambooka? I don't think I've ever tried that. What's it taste like, babe? Please tell me it doesn't smell too bad? Laughing
Back to top Go down
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Alcohol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol   Alcohol Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 3:42 pm

I don't really drink enough to have a favourite alcoholic beverage, but I did try a bunch of drinks yesterday, so I'll just talk about those; I had some really nice Bailey's, it was quite caramel-y, and also some nice spiced rum, which I believe was Captain Morgan's. And I can't remember what it was called exactly, but I also had some really bad vodka. It tasted kind of like how rubbing alcohol smells. It was pretty rank, and the bottle was plastic so it didn't even make a cool noise when my friend threw it at a pole. tongue
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Alcohol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol   Alcohol Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:24 am

Mai wrote:
Sun Fin wrote:

Black Zambooka? I don't think I've ever tried that. What's it taste like, babe? Please tell me it doesn't smell too bad? Laughing

Oops I meant Black Sambuca, I spel it with a Z without even thinking! But yeah normal sambuca is anised but black sambuca is more liquorice taste. I love it but its really quite rare, only know of 2 shops in the UK that sells it but I'm sure there are a few more!
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
Adam Of The North
Legion
Legion
Adam Of The North

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-04-28

Alcohol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol   Alcohol Icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:38 am

Im addicted to Magners Cider. Really am, can't get enough of it. Emptied the last pub i was at.

Others i drink, Carling Cold. Carlsberg. Fosters. Guiness. Meh anything really, except alcha pops, and spirits. Spirits send me loopy.
Back to top Go down
Beowulf
Legion
Legion
Beowulf

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Alcohol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alcohol   Alcohol Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:51 pm

EidonOfTheFist wrote:
I don't really drink enough to have a favourite alcoholic beverage, but I did try a bunch of drinks yesterday, so I'll just talk about those; I had some really nice Bailey's, it was quite caramel-y, and also some nice spiced rum, which I believe was Captain Morgan's. And I can't remember what it was called exactly, but I also had some really bad vodka. It tasted kind of like how rubbing alcohol smells. It was pretty rank, and the bottle was plastic so it didn't even make a cool noise when my friend threw it at a pole. tongue

Countless years ago, while lost in barren seas
There whispered murmurs of a bloody mutiny
We took up arms and slayed the officers of rank
And with swords drawn, made the captain walk the plank

But as he fell down to the depths, he swore a deadly curse
"As sure as hell's my final fate, You'll all soon die or worse"
Now as we stand before the gallows waiting for the end
I'll say these final words my friend

At sunrise we will dance the hempin jig
So raise up your pint of rum and take another swig
The curse of Captain Morgan has lead us to this fate
So have no fear and don't look back