M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Likes And Dislikes?

Go down 
+2
Sun Fin
Mai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Likes And Dislikes? Empty
PostSubject: Likes And Dislikes?   Likes And Dislikes? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:22 am

What do you like the most in life?

What do you hate most in life?

Explain your answers.

I love rock music because most of the time, the songs reflect certain areas of my own life, and the music itself rules above all others! Laughing

I really dislike hearing about celebraties who have broken a leg or chipped a nail, in the newspapers just because their publicity is flagging. I have brittle bones, why the hell aren't I in the papers constantly?
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Likes And Dislikes?   Likes And Dislikes? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:07 am

History as its so facinating. Reading I love knowing about things as well as football because I'm an English bloke!

Chavs piss me off ever since I got mugged and I'm not a fan of Scremo in music.
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
wassupimviet
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
wassupimviet

Male
Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : History buff, highschool student.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Likes And Dislikes?   Likes And Dislikes? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:23 pm

I'm an amateur history buff...I really only have an interest in US government and East/Southeast Asian history.

I hate it when people disagree with me...it always gets me riled up, because I'm self-righteous like that, haha.
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...

PostSubject: Re: Likes And Dislikes?   Likes And Dislikes? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 5:06 am

wassupimviet wrote:

I hate it when people disagree with me...it always gets me riled up, because I'm self-righteous like that, haha.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I also hate it when I'm actually proven right and I can't say "I told you so!". I make it a rule not to rub it in, but it's happening a lot and I can't do anything about it... Laughing
Back to top Go down
The Phoenix
Legion
Legion
The Phoenix

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Likes And Dislikes?   Likes And Dislikes? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 9:28 am

I like...life as it is. Despite of all the crap that happened to me I just love the every day of my existance. Every day there's something to learn. It's fun.

Hard to say what I hate. Probably being accused of something I haven't done. Just remebered: radio and TV. Can't stand them at all. Buy this, buy that, discount here, discount there...so annoying Very Mad/Evil
Back to top Go down
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Likes And Dislikes?   Likes And Dislikes? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 6:16 pm

I like going for walks, listening to music. I like reading books, and playing games with my friends. I like dancing around in my living room in my boxers. I enjoy history, mainly the Crusades, the Russian Revolution, the Red River Rebellion, and a few other time periods. My interests have always primarily been in European history, but in the last 2 or 3 years I've expanded it a bit.

I hate ignorance. I try to stay away from a lot of the more serious topics in forums, because whenever I read someone going on and on, being a total idiot, trying to obscure the truth and just plain lying, I used to get really really mad. Recently I've decided to just not care, but I still try to avoid taking part in the debate. I like to think I'm a pretty easy going guy, but I don't have the best temperament for that kind of stuff.
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Likes And Dislikes?   Likes And Dislikes? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:14 pm

I tend to like the simple things in life - enjoying a nice walk with Taz, watching my favourite TV Shows like Scrubs, 24 and classic comedies like Bottom and The Young Ones, having time to myself to reflect, read or idly sketch.

I dislike people who are generally selfish, boorish and inconsiderate; I find them unfathomable in their behaviourisms. I dislike society's preoccupation with perfection and the pursuit of monetary gain over spiritual growth, and I intensely dislike music without any soul.

To be continued... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Likes And Dislikes?   Likes And Dislikes? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:14 am

The Phoenix wrote:
Just remebered: radio and TV. Can't stand them at all. Buy this, buy that, discount here, discount there...so annoying Very Mad/Evil

Oh, you're right there, babe. I hate all the adverts they make us watch in-between programmes and half way throughout. I can't imagine why they've been turned into stage shows, elaborately acting out things that hardly have anything to do with the product they're trying to promote. It seems that they spend a lot more money on advertising, than they can make from actually selling it... confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Likes And Dislikes?   Likes And Dislikes? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Likes And Dislikes?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.E.T.A.L  :: M.E.T.A.L :: Recreation Room-
Jump to: