M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Playing God for a Day...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Playing God for a Day... Empty
PostSubject: Playing God for a Day...   Playing God for a Day... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 12:46 pm

So, if you were almighty and omnipotent for a day, what would you get up to?

Would you use the powers granted you responsibly, or would you use them in a fashion deemed eeeeeeeeeeevil...Laughing

Or, y'know, would you use 'em to fly around and stuff...
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Playing God for a Day...   Playing God for a Day... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:14 am

I'd probably use my day to spend it with my favourite bands (I know, pretty predictable for me! Laughing).
I'd gather them all in one room and just spend the time making them perform all of my favourite songs, talking to them about everything and anything, and getting as many pictures as I could.

Also, if I decided not to do that, I might use my day as God to prove to everyone that I'm always right! Razz Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Playing God for a Day...   Playing God for a Day... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 9:56 am

I'd kill of all the Chavs who have done awful things (like that group who kicked a father to death when he came out to protect his car) and then teleport myself to the TK era and become the legend that is Sun Fin!
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
wassupimviet
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
wassupimviet

Male
Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : History buff, highschool student.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Playing God for a Day...   Playing God for a Day... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:28 pm

I'd stamp out ignorant bigots.
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...

PostSubject: Re: Playing God for a Day...   Playing God for a Day... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:47 pm

Sun Fin wrote:
I'd kill of all the Chavs who have done awful things (like that group who kicked a father to death when he came out to protect his car) and then teleport myself to the TK era and become the legend that is Sun Fin!

Yeah, it's pretty terrible what they've been doing. And you go for it, babe! Sun Fin deserves to be a legend. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing God for a Day...   Playing God for a Day... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:37 am

Mai wrote:

Sun Fin deserves to be a legend. Very Happy

You bet he does! Laughing But I'm working on it with my epic 'The Fourth Kingdom of China' about him.
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing God for a Day...   Playing God for a Day... Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:19 am

wassupimviet wrote:

Yes, me too. This would be near the very top of my list. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Playing God for a Day...   Playing God for a Day... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:24 am

Sun Fin wrote:
But I'm working on it with my epic 'The Fourth Kingdom of China' about him.

Ooooooh! (see! now you know I'm interested!)Very Happy

I didn't get chance to see it on SJA cause I only usually popped in for a few minutes but I'd love to see it, if you want to post it here. I love reading peoples own stories.

Actually that could be one of my tasks when I play god for a day. I'd make people have more confidence in themselves, starting with myself. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing God for a Day...   Playing God for a Day... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:14 am

OK I'll posts it up in a few minuites but I doubt I'll be dding to it untill th summer now.
Back to top Go down
wassupimviet
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
wassupimviet

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing God for a Day...   Playing God for a Day... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 6:19 pm

Mitsunari wrote:
wassupimviet wrote:

Yes, me too. This would be near the very top of my list. Very Happy

Just seems like the logical thing to do, you know? I hate people who cling to archaic prejudices.
Back to top Go down
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male
Number of posts : 257

PostSubject: Re: Playing God for a Day...   Playing God for a Day... Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 8:39 pm

First I would set up a system for all the people in the world to have enough food and clean water to drink, and then I'd ensure everybody had the shelter they needed. War mongers would wake up with their heads asplodin', those who are unsure about the fight they are fighting will have epiphanies, and will put down the guns.

I would clear a large area in the middle of the US (somewhere out of the way), and arrange for a lot of media to be there. Then I'd drop my own commandments down there. No huge changes to the commandments, but just some stuff to get less opposition from the religious right on matters I feel are important. Abortion, gay marriage, laxer pot laws, that kind of stuff.

Then I'd kill all the gits and racists and all around asses.
Back to top Go down
wassupimviet
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
wassupimviet

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing God for a Day...   Playing God for a Day... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 4:38 am

EidonOfTheFist wrote:
First I would set up a system for all the people in the world to have enough food and clean water to drink, and then I'd ensure everybody had the shelter they needed. War mongers would wake up with their heads asplodin', those who are unsure about the fight they are fighting will have epiphanies, and will put down the guns.

I would clear a large area in the middle of the US (somewhere out of the way), and arrange for a lot of media to be there. Then I'd drop my own commandments down there. No huge changes to the commandments, but just some stuff to get less opposition from the religious right on matters I feel are important. Abortion, gay marriage, laxer pot laws, that kind of stuff.

This I like.
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing God for a Day...   Playing God for a Day... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:30 am

EidonOfTheFist wrote:

Does Canada need a brand-spankingly new and slightly nutty Prime Minister?

It does now. Wink
Back to top Go down
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male
Number of posts : 257

PostSubject: Re: Playing God for a Day...   Playing God for a Day... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:39 am

Mitsunari wrote:

It does now. Wink
Heh, anybody would be better than the lying idiot we have right now. But I guess that's a discussion for another thread... Wink

(As an aside, me as Prime Minister would be ridiculous. There would be a lot more disco in the House of Commons, I can tell you that right now.)
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male

PostSubject: Re: Playing God for a Day...   Playing God for a Day... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:21 am

EidonOfTheFist wrote:
Mitsunari wrote:

It does now. Wink
Heh, anybody would be better than the lying idiot we have right now. But I guess that's a discussion for another thread... Wink

(As an aside, me as Prime Minister would be ridiculous. There would be a lot more disco in the House of Commons, I can tell you that right now.)

Laughing

Plus, all of your policies would be dubious: kids would have to wear pirate costumes as school uniforms, dogs would have experimental voice-synthesisers implanted and no-on would be able to enter a tube train without doing a funky-chicken type dance/shuffle... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing God for a Day...   Playing God for a Day... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing God for a Day...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.E.T.A.L  :: M.E.T.A.L :: Recreation Room-
Jump to: