M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stalkers...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Stalkers... Empty
PostSubject: Stalkers...   Stalkers... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:44 pm

Have you ever had one, if so, tell us what happened?

Would you find it flattering if someone took such a keen interest in your life or would you be utterly and truly freaked out by it?

My sister was one of the biggest stalkers I've ever met. She used to follow the lives of Brian whathisname from Westlife and Ronan from Boyzone better than she'd follow her own life. I used to get quite freaked out watching her rip up pictures of their girlfriends/wives.

I had a stalker myself once.
He was a good guy but had many mental health issues. We were friends and hung out a few times, but then he started calling me at all hours of the night, demanding, not asking, if I'd go out for coffee with him.
I tried to be as nice as I could for about three months because I really didn't want to hurt him and I understood his mental health issues. But then he started camping outside my house and calling me just to hear me speak. Shocked
I started to get really worried because he also had a friend who'd watch me wherever I went if he was busy.
So I cowardly got my mate to tell him to back off, which he did.
About three months later though, I found out he ended up in an institute for people with mental health issues right after my friend had a word with him. I felt so bad and went to see him. Luckily he didn't hold a grudge and seemed quite happy with his life.
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Stalkers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalkers...   Stalkers... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:03 am

Never had a Stalker thankfully and hopefully never will...
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Stalkers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalkers...   Stalkers... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:49 pm

I've had one, and it's not flattering like some people try to say it is. It's downright disquieting.

See there's a difference between someone following your movements because they have some kind of physical attraction to you, and someone stalking you because of a deep-seated infatuation they have for you...the latter scenario can present many situations that can trouble you, profoundly.
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Stalkers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalkers...   Stalkers... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 11:19 pm

Mitsunari wrote:
I've had one, and it's not flattering like some people try to say it is. It's downright disquieting.

See there's a difference between someone following your movements because they have some kind of physical attraction to you, and someone stalking you because of a deep-seated infatuation they have for you...the latter scenario can present many situations that can trouble you, profoundly.

If you're talking about 'yulc' (not a word but Mits will know it), by hell! that was a difficult time. At least poor Freddie was a nice guy who only wanted to really go out for coffee.

This is to everyone: What do you do when someone stalking you declares that they'll kill themselves if you don't give into them?
Back to top Go down
Skode
Legion
Legion

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-03-21

Stalkers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalkers...   Stalkers... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:24 pm

Yes - cant say i liked it very much. A girl back in the days of high school was infatuated with me - she did everything from present me with a rose to actually coming to my place (i never ever told her where i stayed Shocked ) to ask me out and wouldnt take no for an answer no matter how i presented the two letter of it to her...had to slam the door on her face in the end and ignore her completely for a couple of weeks for her to get the message
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Stalkers... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stalkers...   Stalkers... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stalkers...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.E.T.A.L  :: M.E.T.A.L :: Recreation Room-
Jump to: