M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MSN/Yahoo/AIM

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

MSN/Yahoo/AIM Empty
PostSubject: MSN/Yahoo/AIM   MSN/Yahoo/AIM Icon_minitimeWed Mar 04, 2009 2:58 am

Do you have a live messenger address you don't mind giving out to fellow M.E.T.A.L-ers? Post those addresses here.

Alternatively, you can just tell us which messenger you use and whether you recommend it for others to use.
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

MSN/Yahoo/AIM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSN/Yahoo/AIM   MSN/Yahoo/AIM Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:12 pm

Talk to me at finchy_37@hotmail.co.uk
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
wassupimviet
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
wassupimviet

Male
Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : History buff, highschool student.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

MSN/Yahoo/AIM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSN/Yahoo/AIM   MSN/Yahoo/AIM Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 4:35 pm

MSN, using wassupimviet@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male
Number of posts : 257

MSN/Yahoo/AIM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSN/Yahoo/AIM   MSN/Yahoo/AIM Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 4:20 pm

MSN:
theocampbellcampbell@hotmail.com

But most of you have already added me anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

MSN/Yahoo/AIM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSN/Yahoo/AIM   MSN/Yahoo/AIM Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:27 am

EidonOfTheFist wrote:
MSN:
theocampbellcampbell@hotmail.com

But most of you have already added me anyway.

Dood! Me too! We're like, super-popular and tooootally respected...aren't we?

And you, you git, stop running off of MSN before I get the chance to say bye! It's incredibly rude, not to mention mightily upsetting... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male

MSN/Yahoo/AIM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSN/Yahoo/AIM   MSN/Yahoo/AIM Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:29 am

Mitsunari wrote:

And you, you git, stop running off of MSN before I get the chance to say bye! It's incredibly rude, not to mention mightily upsetting... Crying or Very sad
Dood, we must be! Why else would, like, everybody, be all 'wow you're so great, like OMG!!!' all the time to us?!

And I rarely leave people a chance to say good bye, mostly because I say good bye moments before I have to close MSN. It's a compliment, because I enjoy talking to you! Ass. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male

MSN/Yahoo/AIM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSN/Yahoo/AIM   MSN/Yahoo/AIM Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:28 am

EidonOfTheFist wrote:
Mitsunari wrote:

Dood, we must be! Why else would, like, everybody, be all 'wow you're so great, like OMG!!!' all the time to us?!

And I rarely leave people a chance to say good bye, mostly because I say good bye moments before I have to close MSN. It's a compliment, because I enjoy talking to you! Ass. Very Happy

I knooooooooooow! It's like, we are, like, the awesomest pair of doooods ever, like! People and their, like, 'OMG's', like...totally. Laughing

And Homie, don't be startin' dis sheeeeet agayn... Wink
Back to top Go down
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male

MSN/Yahoo/AIM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSN/Yahoo/AIM   MSN/Yahoo/AIM Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:46 pm

Mitsunari wrote:

I knooooooooooow! It's like, we are, like, the awesomest pair of doooods ever, like! People and their, like, 'OMG's', like...totally. Laughing

And Homie, don't be startin' dis sheeeeet agayn... Wink
Like, yeah... it's just, like, get over us guys. We have, like, our own things to, like, do.... and stuff, you know?

Dawg, I don'... I don' think you wanna step to dis. So sit yo' punk ass down, clear? Don' step to this. Ah said, don' step ta this, capiche?
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male

MSN/Yahoo/AIM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSN/Yahoo/AIM   MSN/Yahoo/AIM Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:19 am

EidonOfTheFist wrote:

Like, yeah... it's just, like, get over us guys. We have, like, our own things to, like, do.... and stuff, you know?

Dawg, I don'... I don' think you wanna step to dis. So sit yo' punk ass down, clear? Don' step to this. Ah said, don' step ta this, capiche?

Like, tooootally important stuff...and stuff. Like totally getting Frappachinos from Starbucks...and struttin' around the Mall, like...

Well shizzle mah mudderfuggin' DIZZLE! Ah think y'all need tuh cool da fugg off, homies...dis sheet be too much fo' yo'...

And dude, I totally didn't refer to Tony Almeida from 24 as a "Sexual Colossus" on MSN last night...
Back to top Go down
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male

MSN/Yahoo/AIM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSN/Yahoo/AIM   MSN/Yahoo/AIM Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:27 am

Mitsunari wrote:
Like, tooootally important stuff...and stuff. Like totally getting Frappachinos from Starbucks...and struttin' around the Mall, like...

Well shizzle mah mudderfuggin' DIZZLE! Ah think y'all need tuh cool da fugg off, homies...dis sheet be too much fo' yo'...

And dude, I totally didn't refer to Tony Almeida from 24 as a "Sexual Colossus" on MSN last night...
Like, oh em gee. Remember, like, last week, the skirt that, like, Jennifer was wearing. Totally LOL, right?! It was like, puh-leaze, girlfriend.

I...uh.... Laughing You win. 'shizzle mah mudderfuggin' DIZZLE' is all kinds of awesome.

Oh, and, uh, I totally didn't call him a stallion. Nonsense.
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male

MSN/Yahoo/AIM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSN/Yahoo/AIM   MSN/Yahoo/AIM Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 12:24 pm

EidonOfTheFist wrote:
Mitsunari wrote:

Like, oh em gee. Remember, like, last week, the skirt that, like, Jennifer was wearing. Totally LOL, right?! It was like, puh-leaze, girlfriend.

I...uh.... Laughing You win. 'shizzle mah mudderfuggin' DIZZLE' is all kinds of awesome.

Oh, and, uh, I totally didn't call him a stallion. Nonsense.

Ohmygod, you, like, couldn't be, like, more...UH-HUH! I mean, come oooooohn, skank-alert, everyone...

I graciously accept victory, and am totally not flipping you the bird...

Pshaw, nothing of the sort. No, never. Nope. Nuh-uh. *I'm sorry Tony, I'm so sorry, you ARE the King of tight jeans...*
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male

MSN/Yahoo/AIM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSN/Yahoo/AIM   MSN/Yahoo/AIM Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2009 12:57 pm

FINBAR!

What's going on mate?! Whenever we have MSN convos, it's like there's some sort of glitch occurring because my messages don't get through if I don't respond within a minute!

Sort it! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

MSN/Yahoo/AIM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSN/Yahoo/AIM   MSN/Yahoo/AIM Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:18 pm

Mitsunari wrote:
FINBAR!

What's going on mate?! Whenever we have MSN convos, it's like there's some sort of glitch occurring because my messages don't get through if I don't respond within a minute!

Sort it! Laughing

Well you need to respond quicker then!

Not my fault your the only person I know off who I suffer from that with.
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male

MSN/Yahoo/AIM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSN/Yahoo/AIM   MSN/Yahoo/AIM Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:05 pm

Sun Fin wrote:
Mitsunari wrote:
FINBAR!

Sort it! Laughing

Well you need to respond quicker then!

Not my fault your the only person I know off who I suffer from that with.

How duuuuuurrre you! Laughing I do respond quick most of the time...but y'know, when you switched over to MSN from AOL last night, it didn't keep cutting off...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MSN/Yahoo/AIM Empty
PostSubject: Re: MSN/Yahoo/AIM   MSN/Yahoo/AIM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MSN/Yahoo/AIM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
M.E.T.A.L  :: M.E.T.A.L :: Recreation Room-
Jump to: