M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What type of student are/were you at school?

Go down 
4 posters

What type of student were/are you?
Goth
What type of student are/were you at school? I_vote_lcap0%What type of student are/were you at school? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Popular
What type of student are/were you at school? I_vote_lcap0%What type of student are/were you at school? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Geek
What type of student are/were you at school? I_vote_lcap50%What type of student are/were you at school? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Joker
What type of student are/were you at school? I_vote_lcap50%What type of student are/were you at school? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Bully
 0% [ 0 ]
Rich
 0% [ 0 ]
Poor
 0% [ 0 ]
Quiet/Shy
 0% [ 0 ]
Loud/Hyper
 0% [ 0 ]
Other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

What type of student are/were you at school? Empty
PostSubject: What type of student are/were you at school?   What type of student are/were you at school? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2009 1:57 am

Were/are you in a group at school/college?
What was/is your group called?
Were/are you quiet and shy, loud and brash, popular, a bully, a joker, etc?
Was/is it the real you?
What do/did you wear for school/college?
Back to top Go down
wassupimviet
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
wassupimviet

Male
Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : History buff, highschool student.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are/were you at school?   What type of student are/were you at school? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:15 pm

Student speaking.

Are you in a group at highschool? -- Something like that. I know almost all of people in the highschool classes in my school, since it's pretty small, but there's really one group I talk and hang out with a lot.
What is your group called? - Not named...unless I'm thinking of something different, and you're talking about a club...
Were/are you quiet and shy, loud and brash, popular, a bully, a joker, etc? - Kinda quiet at first, especially when I was younger. I was pretty reserved. Lately, though, I've been a lot more outgoing and can be a joker sometimes.
Is it the real you? - Yeah. I don't like putting on shows.
What do you wear for school? - A uniform...
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are/were you at school?   What type of student are/were you at school? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 2:20 am

wassupimviet wrote:
Student speaking.

Are you in a group at highschool? -- Something like that. I know almost all of people in the highschool classes in my school, since it's pretty small, but there's really one group I talk and hang out with a lot.
What is your group called? - Not named...unless I'm thinking of something different, and you're talking about a club...
Were/are you quiet and shy, loud and brash, popular, a bully, a joker, etc? - Kinda quiet at first, especially when I was younger. I was pretty reserved. Lately, though, I've been a lot more outgoing and can be a joker sometimes.
Is it the real you? - Yeah. I don't like putting on shows.
What do you wear for school? - A uniform...

That's what we were looking for, babe! I'm glad you answered, being a student yourself.

I'm completely different now than when I was at school, which was nearly 10 years ago. Here's how I was:

Were/are you in a group at school/college? -- I was. There was about 40 or 50 of us and we were all different ages.

What was/is your group called? -- We were called the Enigmatic/Weird group. We were mostly the ill/sickly kids that were bullied. Or we were too tall, too overweight, too poor, etc...basically, anything that was weird to the other kids.

Were/are you quiet and shy, loud and brash, popular, a bully, a joker, etc? -- I was quiet and shy in front of most, but with my friends, I was loud and brash, which is probably why I was always seen as enigmatic. Plus, if ever anyone tried to bully my friends, I'd turn into a monster.

Was/is it the real you? Yes, back then it was. I was very unconfident around people I didn't know, so I kept to myself or with my friends.

What do/did you wear for school/college? -- I wore a light blue school uniform shirt, a yellow and black tie and blue/black trousers, but most of the time, I just wore black.
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are/were you at school?   What type of student are/were you at school? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:33 pm

Still a student, theres 98 in my year, same amount of biys and girls!

Am I part of a group? Use to be 'geeks who played football' but now I'm simply, uncomfortable serats in common room. But thats with half my year so who cares.

I'm quiet in school and stay out of the way generally which suprises people who see me out of school were I'm normally centre of attention or doing activities like today when the army come in when they realise I'm actually uber confident I just can't stand the level of conversation in school...

Real me: I think I answered that...

I guess I'm 'indie'-jeans and generally hollister/A&F. Normally Hollester at its about half the price for the SAME product with a swan instead of a moose. Which is fine but this rich kid has the habit of wearing the A&F equviliant of what I'm wearing! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
Shu Ryorin
Musician
Musician
Shu Ryorin

Female
Number of posts : 100
Location : Alaska, wandering the frozen wastes to seek the legendary Symphonic Power.
Job/hobbies : Full Time Geeky Student.
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are/were you at school?   What type of student are/were you at school? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:55 am

Were/are you in a group at school/college? Yes, but hardly a "clique." Now...I'm not so sure. I guess?

What was/is your group called? I guess we were the geeks, but it was a pretty mixed group in high school, and now as well. My schools are cool like that.

Were/are you quiet and shy, loud and brash, popular, a bully, a joker, etc? I can be pretty shy... until I get comfortable in a situation or start to "geek-out." I'm also sometimes the "calm, intelligent, and intimidating" one.

Was/is it the real you? Most of the time, I think. I tend to be less expressive and articulate away from home, and I'm not sure how I ended up with a "calm, etc." aura, but I'm often me.

What do/did you wear for school/college? REI hiking pants or dark colored khakis, T-shirts, hiking shoes or sandals, and my letter jacket or a brown light jacket. In high school I sometimes wore a hoodie, I think. I'm very big on casual and don't really wear "designer" stuff or denim. I'm not a fan of denim and the only jeans I have are black.
Back to top Go down
http://ryorins-ramblings.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What type of student are/were you at school?   What type of student are/were you at school? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What type of student are/were you at school?
Page 1 of 1