M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nice school teachers? Don't make me laugh!

Go down 
+2
EidonOfTheFist
Mai
6 posters

Does this myth really exist?
Of course there are nice teachers...In hell!
Nice school teachers? Don't make me laugh! I_vote_lcap25%Nice school teachers? Don't make me laugh! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Nice teachers? HAHAHAHA!
Nice school teachers? Don't make me laugh! I_vote_lcap0%Nice school teachers? Don't make me laugh! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I knew a nice teacher once...this jacket's too tight
Nice school teachers? Don't make me laugh! I_vote_lcap0%Nice school teachers? Don't make me laugh! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
What are you talking about, all teachers are nice
Nice school teachers? Don't make me laugh! I_vote_lcap25%Nice school teachers? Don't make me laugh! I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
There are some...maybe
 25% [ 1 ]
I went for drinks with my teachers
 25% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Nice school teachers? Don't make me laugh! Empty
PostSubject: Nice school teachers? Don't make me laugh!   Nice school teachers? Don't make me laugh! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:26 am

Nice school teachers – do such people exist? (Everyone is always moaning about naughty kids but what about nasty teachers?)

When I was at school, I only had TWO nice school teachers, the rest were all idiots still intent on being the popular kid. Sick

The two nice teachers however, didn't stay long. One became a police officer, whilst the other was basically pushed out because it got out she was a lesbian (you know how cruel some kids can be when they get hold of something like this).

I remember one teacher called me fat, just because I couldn't take part in the physical education classes. I have Brittle bones for f's sake! She said it to my friend too, who was as skinny as they come and had just recovered from a bloody brain tumour.

Anyway, I'm not bitter... Laughing

I got my revenge after I left school, but I'm not sharing that tit-bit. If I did, I doubt there would be teachers in schools at all. Laughing
Back to top Go down
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Nice school teachers? Don't make me laugh!   Nice school teachers? Don't make me laugh! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:07 pm

I had a few. Two were nice, but also really strict, so a lot of people didn't like them very much. I knew another one who was nice, but also not a very good teacher, which sucked because it was in math, a class I very much need a good teacher for. Another teacher was nice in a funny/ mean in a sarcastic way type of nice. It was an enjoyable class, but he wasn't 'nice' per se. The last two were my favourite teachers ever. They were both really nice, and only really cared that you learned what they were teaching. One of them only gave out 4 assignments and 2 projects, and she didn't dock you for handing it in late, as long as you handed it in. Hell, I took English Lit and English 12 Honours just so I could be in their classes.... Laughing
Back to top Go down
wassupimviet
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
wassupimviet

Male
Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : History buff, highschool student.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Nice school teachers? Don't make me laugh!   Nice school teachers? Don't make me laugh! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:59 pm

I've had plenty of nice teachers. I've never really been in an environment otherwise, though...especially right now, where it's a lot more informal between teachers and students.
Back to top Go down
The Phoenix
Legion
Legion
The Phoenix

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Nice school teachers? Don't make me laugh!   Nice school teachers? Don't make me laugh! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:08 am

Well...my attendance in school wasn't very imressive so all the teachers were nice I suppose:) Seriously speaking I think only 2 or 3 teachers were not nice. The rest were ok and some were really awesome.
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Nice school teachers? Don't make me laugh!   Nice school teachers? Don't make me laugh! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:00 am

It must have just been my school then! Laughing They were really bad, especially when most of them tried to be popular again, by ignoring the quiet, bullied and intelligent kids and only helping/talking to the popular kids who would bully others right in front of them.

I do remember one nice teacher I forgot to mention, but unfortunately he was only a substitute teacher and was only there for two lessons. He was a very mature man, who had no time whatsoever for the bullies.
We had this one lad who sold drugs in the bathrooms, he'd hit the other kids in the class just because he felt like it and he even hit my friend on the head after he found out she had a brain tumour, just because he thought it would be fun. Mad
Anyway, none of the teachers would punish him for his behaviour because they were all scared they would be seen as UNCOOL! Shocked
That is, until this sub came in. He caught the lad rocking back in his chair, so he went by and kicked the chair legs from under him, making it look like he'd tripped. The lad really banged his head! Laughing

I was so glad! But he was never at the school again after that.
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Nice school teachers? Don't make me laugh!   Nice school teachers? Don't make me laugh! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:27 pm

I know some nice teachers, some bastards and then my headteacher.

I hate my hedteacher, he is a pric, he teaches me Maths my best subject and I'm not going to continue cos I'll start swearing.

Then there was Mr McKenna my best teacher but he bullied people obsessively which was fine untill I went from being his favourite to his victom...

I've got on well with my chem teacher since he helped me prepare an experiment for a sermon.

Anyway I'm ramblling but I agree with Mai I know plenty of teachers who like to fit in with the cool crowd.
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
Shu Ryorin
Musician
Musician
Shu Ryorin

Female
Number of posts : 100
Location : Alaska, wandering the frozen wastes to seek the legendary Symphonic Power.
Job/hobbies : Full Time Geeky Student.
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Nice school teachers? Don't make me laugh!   Nice school teachers? Don't make me laugh! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Pretty much all of my teachers have been nice. A number were also a wee bit odd, but they were still rather nice. Maybe I was lucky.
Back to top Go down
http://ryorins-ramblings.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice school teachers? Don't make me laugh!   Nice school teachers? Don't make me laugh! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice school teachers? Don't make me laugh!
Page 1 of 1