M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Posting Guidelines

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Posting Guidelines Empty
PostSubject: Posting Guidelines   Posting Guidelines Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:23 am

Here you can talk about almost anything that you can't talk about in the other areas of this forum, such as what you like/dislike about everyday things and discuss all sorts of topics to your hearts content.

We don't allow spamming here, so if you've got something to say that doesn't fit into one of the existing topics, make a new one, or go to the appropriate area. We'll be happy to move or delete topics that don't belong here a few times without making an issue, but if a member persistantly posts something in the wrong place, we will tell that member.

If you are still unsure what can be posted here after reading this, take a look at the existing topics created, or you can PM an Administrator.
Back to top Go down

Posting Guidelines
Page 1 of 1