M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Present Giving Time! (well.....)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Present Giving Time! (well.....) Empty
PostSubject: Present Giving Time! (well.....)   Present Giving Time! (well.....) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:00 am

We're all givers I'm sure, so let's prove it.

Here I want you all to prove your love for your fellow M.E.T.A.L members by (hypothetically) buying members a gift for their birthday's, Christmas, just to prove your love, etc, whatever the reason.
Your "gifts" must be something that you really think the member you're "buying" for would be grateful for and give a reason for it, based on what you know of that person.

You also must post a picture of the "gift", like so;

Present Giving Time! (well.....) Earplugs
I'd buy Mitsunari these extra large ear plugs. I know he'd appreciate them because he could now block out my voice when I start talking about Avenged Sevenfold.
Back to top Go down

Present Giving Time! (well.....)
Page 1 of 1