M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prime Minister's Question Time...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Prime Minister's Question Time... Empty
PostSubject: Prime Minister's Question Time...   Prime Minister's Question Time... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:57 am

If you became the Prime Minister/President, what wacky, outlandish things would you integrate into your policies? (A bit like "Playing God For A Day", but this time it's more childish Laughing )

Be as surreal and bizarre as you want, this is your world and your word is the LAW!
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's Question Time...   Prime Minister's Question Time... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:18 am

Mai wrote:
If you became the Prime Minister/President, what wacky, outlandish things would you integrate into your policies? (A bit like "Playing God For A Day", but this time it's more childish Laughing )

Be as surreal and bizarre as you want, this is your world and your word is the LAW!

If I were Prime Minister, I'd make it compulsory from my cabinet to dress like circa-70's pimps and use a variety of silly voices to address one another in The Commons. Any refusal or slacking in these rules would result in being thrown in The Thames naked, along with some randy Wildebeest. Very Happy

I'd also make it mandatory for the Upper-Classes to donate their second homes for my personal usage...said residences will be used to stage free Rock/Metal concerts and a portion of them will be utilised for the use of Emu's to breed.

Oh and all contemporary fashions would be decided by me...I happen to think Paisley jackets, Khakis and Wellington boots would make a terrific ensemble, especially for beat Cops. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's Question Time...   Prime Minister's Question Time... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 1:33 am

Mitsunari wrote:

If I were Prime Minister, I'd make it compulsory from my cabinet to dress like circa-70's pimps and use a variety of silly voices to address one another in The Commons. Any refusal or slacking in these rules would result in being thrown in The Thames naked, along with some randy Wildebeest. Very Happy

I'd also make it mandatory for the Upper-Classes to donate their second homes for my personal usage...said residences will be used to stage free Rock/Metal concerts and a portion of them will be utilised for the use of Emu's to breed.

Oh and all contemporary fashions would be decided by me...I happen to think Paisley jackets, Khakis and Wellington boots would make a terrific ensemble, especially for beat Cops. Very Happy

My God! You've really given this some thought, Mitsy! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Skode
Legion
Legion

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's Question Time...   Prime Minister's Question Time... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:01 pm

I would put a cap on earning for the super rich - the gulf between us offends me and the recent crisis with mortgages and banks offended me how everyone at the bottom suffers for those mistakes made by the rich...who all get a nice pay off to sort them for life, paying for failure is wrong.

I would ban NHS operations for the morbidly self inflicted obese - these expensive measures would instead fund military fun fat camps where they can get there lard asses into shape with diet and exercise rather than the easy option.

I would encourage all these 25mph drivers in a 60mph zone to get an instance six points per offence caught = these morons are just as dangerous as those that speed and from what ive seen cause the most placid of drivers to turn into the hulk with road rage. These are mostly oldies...they perhaps would have to resit tests on a more regular basis if i was in charge.

There would be a tougher stance on crime, Scotland is too damned soft - as is immigration. If people offend they do proper time with none of the perks (damned rapists get a better tv and way of life than most of us do, and at OUR expense...people living on the streets when pedos guarentee a gaining of a few pounds from an easy life). I would call time on ASBOs - they are useless and have had no effect of any note on any of the offenders who land themselves with them.

The monarchy would be told to bugger off, unelected spongers the lot of em

I would recreate rewards for family units - its sad that its more financially viable to be a single parent that a whole family...in fact some people i know close to me see having more babies as a viable accepted way of getting more money over actually working.

I would ban all religion - too many people have been killed because of religion and too much ill feeling between communities of different cultures still exists because of contrasting beliefs inherited via religion for it to be freely allowed on these shores. To be honest i see no need for it anymore save "token" gestures for those no deeply involved with it such as funerals and the likes.

Finally i would make Scotland independant and cut all ties with Britian as "the united kingdom" and instead retain close bonds as a seperate entity not over ruled by people making decisions when they have never even lived in the place beforehand - i envy the Republic of Ireland for being such an independant, respected and prosperious country through there own decision making and means...i think Scotland could follow there blueprint
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's Question Time...   Prime Minister's Question Time... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 2:04 am

Wow! When can you start? Laughing We need someone like you to run the whole country. You'd make fair laws, help those who actually need it and basically get rid of the people who are the reason for our failing economy. I'll actually vote for once if you did run, and I mean that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prime Minister's Question Time...   Prime Minister's Question Time... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prime Minister's Question Time...
Page 1 of 1