M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have you met a famous Actor/Actress?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Have you met a famous Actor/Actress? Empty
PostSubject: Have you met a famous Actor/Actress?   Have you met a famous Actor/Actress? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 4:23 am

Well, have you? What were they like? What did you talk about? Did you get anything from them, picture, autograph, kiss, etc?

Or

Who would you like to meet? What do you think they'd be like? What would you talk about? What would you hope to get from them, picture, autograph, kiss, etc?

I haven't met any actors/actresses.

I'm not really a fan of actors/actresses but I wouldn't mind meeting Terry O'Quinn (John Locke from Lost).

I'd hope he was as weird as he was on screen

I'd talk to him about his character and whether he found it difficult to do some of the things he was asked to do. I'd also ask him if he believed in anything he was doing on Lost.

A kiss. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Have you met a famous Actor/Actress?   Have you met a famous Actor/Actress? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:35 pm

Shane Richie, he got pissed off with us but it was a gang of 40 teenagers in services in Birmingham so...

I'd love to meet Katie McGrath from Merlin and I'd take a kiss and anything else going! Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Have you met a famous Actor/Actress?   Have you met a famous Actor/Actress? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:03 am

Sun Fin wrote:
Shane Richie, he got pissed off with us but it was a gang of 40 teenagers in services in Birmingham so...

Ooh, Shane Richie. I used to have a crush on him when I was a kid. Embarrassed

And 40 teens?? Shocked My god! That's enough to make anyone insane. I bet they were all talking over one another, right?

Sun Fin wrote:
I'd love to meet Katie McGrath from Merlin and I'd take a kiss and anything else going! Laughing

You go for it, Sunny! If it's on offer, take it, that's one of my sayings! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Have you met a famous Actor/Actress?   Have you met a famous Actor/Actress? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:18 am

Geography school trip and I guess so. Two 'cute' girls (15/16) asked for a photo and when he agreed the rest of us went over Laughing.
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Have you met a famous Actor/Actress?   Have you met a famous Actor/Actress? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 2:50 pm

OK some of you my know my obssesion with the Sharpe TV series starring Sean Bean?

Well my best mates girlfriend is related to one of the main characters, Private Harris. So when she gets that signed autograph for me she's going to be my favourite person ever. I'm now looking forward to them getting married so i can meet him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shu Ryorin
Musician
Musician
Shu Ryorin

Female
Number of posts : 100
Location : Alaska, wandering the frozen wastes to seek the legendary Symphonic Power.
Job/hobbies : Full Time Geeky Student.
Registration date : 2009-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Have you met a famous Actor/Actress?   Have you met a famous Actor/Actress? Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 4:11 pm

I once met a villainess from Power Rangers... and Jimmy Stewart's a distant cousin of mine.

Actors I want to meet: Patrick Stewart, Michael Shanks, Christopher Judge, Amanda Tapping, Claudia Black, Summer Tam... you know, the actors from all those awesome sci-fi shows and movies. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://ryorins-ramblings.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you met a famous Actor/Actress?   Have you met a famous Actor/Actress? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you met a famous Actor/Actress?
Page 1 of 1