M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Superhero Films as a "Genre"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shu Ryorin
Musician
Musician
Shu Ryorin

Female
Number of posts : 100
Location : Alaska, wandering the frozen wastes to seek the legendary Symphonic Power.
Job/hobbies : Full Time Geeky Student.
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Superhero Films as a "Genre" Empty
PostSubject: Superhero Films as a "Genre"   Superhero Films as a "Genre" Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:07 am

From Superman to Mystery Men to Sky High to Hancock to Iron Man II... What do you think of super-powered films in theory? What about in execution? What do you think are the heights and the limits of the genre? Which films utilized it best? Worst?

This is to discuss superheroes as an element in film, not every facet of the films themselves.
Back to top Go down
http://ryorins-ramblings.blogspot.com/
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Superhero Films as a "Genre" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Superhero Films as a "Genre"   Superhero Films as a "Genre" Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:59 am

I like suphero's but they have to have weaknesses, so X-Men or spiderman while Superman just pissed me off!
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx

Superhero Films as a "Genre"
Page 1 of 1