M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Music Players?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Music Players? Empty
PostSubject: Music Players?   Music Players? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 7:26 am

What music player application do you have on your computer?
Would you recommend it?

I'm using Real Player currently. I have all of my music stored on my computer so I needed something that would allow me to access them all easily and quickly (because I'm impatient). Real Player loads quickly, it's free and it separates all of my single songs into easily accessible albums. Also it has a function that allows you to get information from the internet on the band you're currently listening to without slowing down my computer.

That said, I'm always looking for something better, that's free. Wink So, if you know of any, please let me know. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-03-07

Music Players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Players?   Music Players? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:09 pm

I'm using Windows Media Player for my XP. It's not particularly good, but I don't really want to download another music player, and it does what it does well enough. On my Mac, I use iTunes, because otherwise it has a massive hissy fit.
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Music Players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Players?   Music Players? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:17 pm

I LOVE iTunes, its the only music program I can use now.
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
Sponsored content

Music Players? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Music Players?   Music Players? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Music Players?
Page 1 of 1