M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The worst movies you've ever seen

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

The worst movies you've ever seen Empty
PostSubject: The worst movies you've ever seen   The worst movies you've ever seen Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:04 am

We've all seen them and we all remember them...terrible movies are everywhere, especially today.

Pick a particular movie you detest, or list a couple. Tell us why you hate it, what rating you'd give it out of 10 and what could have been done to avert such a cinematic disaster.
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: The worst movies you've ever seen   The worst movies you've ever seen Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:39 am

This is just one of many I can think of right now:

Movie -

* Resurrection Of The Dragon

Why did you hate it? -

* Because I couldn't understand a bloody thing of it. The amount of times they cut to different times periods without explaining why, wasn't even funny.

Rating -

* 0/10 - because I was so bloody disappointed after 2 years of waiting patiently, which is a mean feat for me. Laughing

What could have been done to avert such a cinematic disaster? -

* They could have made it a film rather than a documentary for a start. Instead of jumping from period to period, they could have kept Zhao Yun in more than one place for more than two seconds and explained a bit about his life and let him show us the type of thing you expect from a film.

They could have also explained the characters around the main one a bit more. More times than not, I couldn't tell who was who because you never heard their names or they didn't do anything that would allow you the chance to figure it out yourself.

Plus, a lot of facts were missing from the movie, which just made it all the more difficult to decide which period of time they were in when it suddenly jumped.

* As you can see, I was most disappointed with this movie. When I found out they were making one about one of my all time favourite historical figures, I was actually excited for the first time in my life. To be so disappointed when I finally did see it, after waiting admirably patient for two years, it just made me so angry and it ruined the memory of one of the most prominent figures in Chinese history, for me anyway.
Back to top Go down
Skode
Legion
Legion

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: The worst movies you've ever seen   The worst movies you've ever seen Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:39 pm

most of the game to movie ties ins and at the very top of those are Super Mario Bros and Street Fighter the movie
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: The worst movies you've ever seen   The worst movies you've ever seen Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:54 am

Skode wrote:
most of the game to movie ties ins and at the very top of those are Super Mario Bros and Street Fighter the movie

Yeah, they were stinkingly bad... Bleugh Uwe Boll's efforts recently have done nothing to dispel the stigma attached to game-to-movie tie-ins...Alone in the Dark and Bloodrayne spring instantly to mind... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Adam Of The North
Legion
Legion
Adam Of The North

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2009-04-28

PostSubject: Re: The worst movies you've ever seen   The worst movies you've ever seen Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 10:15 am

Matrix 2 and 3. Wtf was going one there?

Shrek 3. Just pure bad. Seems rushed and like they ran out of jokes. Not funny at all, and the plot was crap. Yawn.
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Musician
Musician
Knightfall

Male
Number of posts : 101
Job/hobbies : Things I do
Registration date : 2009-03-24

PostSubject: Re: The worst movies you've ever seen   The worst movies you've ever seen Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:29 pm

Superbad, sorry for the many of you who liked it, I just found it boring and not really that funny at all
Back to top Go down
http://metalmayhem.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The worst movies you've ever seen   The worst movies you've ever seen Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The worst movies you've ever seen
Page 1 of 1