M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Are Movies Too Violent???

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Are Movies Too Violent??? Empty
PostSubject: Are Movies Too Violent???   Are Movies Too Violent??? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 3:03 am

Like games, movies and TV shows are being blamed for the bad things people do in society today. Do you think that this is a fair accusation?

If a person is violent or they act out scenes from their favourite movies, generally I think that person only has themselves to blame.

If the majority of the population can refrain from stupid acts, why can't others? It's because they wanted to do it, not because they were influenced to do it, surely?
Back to top Go down
Knightfall
Musician
Musician
Knightfall

Male
Number of posts : 101
Job/hobbies : Things I do
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Are Movies Too Violent??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are Movies Too Violent???   Are Movies Too Violent??? Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 2:32 pm

Um, yeah, anyone who blames movies or video games for someone else's violent behavior is retarded, plain and simple, if some guy shoots a bunch of people trying to reinact some movie or game, he's got WAAAAAY more issues than just having watched said movie or having played said game
Back to top Go down
http://metalmayhem.forumotion.com

Are Movies Too Violent???
Page 1 of 1