M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

80's Movies and Television

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

80's Movies and Television Empty
PostSubject: 80's Movies and Television   80's Movies and Television Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 9:29 am

For those of you who were around in the 80's, and had the chance to sample some of the truly classic TV shows and films that we still enjoy today, then this thread is for you!

Discuss everything from the A-Team to the Poltergeist movies here.
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: 80's Movies and Television   80's Movies and Television Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 8:19 am

Most of you are prrrrobably a little young to remember the A-Team, that iconic 80's show, but have you ever seen any repeats of it or anything?

It's on Bravo over here nowadays, and it's as oddly gripping now as it's ever been! Of course, no-one ever gets injured or maimed, despite the seriously MEGA amount of gunfire exchanged, explosions, jeep crashes and planes dropping bombs everywhere... Laughing
Back to top Go down
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: 80's Movies and Television   80's Movies and Television Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:32 am

Mitsunari wrote:
Most of you are prrrrobably a little young to remember the A-Team, that iconic 80's show, but have you ever seen any repeats of it or anything?

It's on Bravo over here nowadays, and it's as oddly gripping now as it's ever been! Of course, no-one ever gets injured or maimed, despite the seriously MEGA amount of gunfire exchanged, explosions, jeep crashes and planes dropping bombs everywhere... Laughing
My dad didn't like me watching it, but I loved that show! I still listen to the theme song pretty often, and I've been planning on hunting down episodes for a while now.
Back to top Go down
The Phoenix
Legion
Legion
The Phoenix

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: 80's Movies and Television   80's Movies and Television Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:52 am

Mitsunari wrote:

A-Team? Yeah, that was a nice one lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 80's Movies and Television   80's Movies and Television Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

80's Movies and Television
Page 1 of 1