M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Signature Discussion

Go down 
+5
The Phoenix
Mitsunari
Sun Fin
wassupimviet
Mai
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Signature Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Signature Discussion   Signature Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:46 am

What signature are you currently using and why?

Discuss other members' signatures.
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...

PostSubject: Re: Signature Discussion   Signature Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:54 am

I finally decided to add a signature, which took a while because I couldn't decide which lyrics to have.

I decided, in the end, on Five Finger Death Punch's Meet The Monster and took two parts that weren't originally together.
Most of my signatures tend to be lyrics of things I might like to say sometimes but never have the nerve. Laughing
Back to top Go down
wassupimviet
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
wassupimviet

Male
Number of posts : 237
Job/hobbies : History buff, highschool student.
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Signature Discussion   Signature Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:13 pm

The first part is just a quote I found online that was pretty self-deprecating, kinda tongue-in-cheek, and made me laugh. Plus, I am who I am, so...

The second part is just my avatar, Hojo Ujiyasu.
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Signature Discussion   Signature Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:30 am

My sig is some quotes that I came up with, my favourite quote and the picture Ishida Mitsunari made for me!
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Signature Discussion   Signature Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 1:33 pm

Sun Fin wrote:
My sig is some quotes that I came up with, my favourite quote and the picture Ishida Mitsunari made for me!

That picture's pretty sweet, Finbar! The colours are really vibrant...very Wu-esque. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Signature Discussion   Signature Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 12:28 am

Mitsunari wrote:
Sun Fin wrote:

That picture's pretty sweet, Finbar! The colours are really vibrant...very Wu-esque. Very Happy

Wu Rules! And his picture looks great on the black background.

That's all I've got to say. Included
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Signature Discussion   Signature Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:55 am

I'm not actuatly a Wu fan I'm a Shu fan I just love Sun Ce but I agree it does look awesome on this background!
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male

PostSubject: Re: Signature Discussion   Signature Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 1:37 pm

Thought I'd add a little 'class' to my profile with a quote from The Art of War... Cool

This is probably one of, if not THE best known segment of Sun Tzu's work; timeless and never without it's applications. Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Signature Discussion   Signature Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 10:45 am

Nah the best known comment is the one about knowing yourself or your enemy and winning so many battles!
Back to top Go down
The Phoenix
Legion
Legion
The Phoenix

Number of posts : 87

PostSubject: Re: Signature Discussion   Signature Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 6:12 am

The signature I use is basically the way I try to live. I'm pretty sure some things gonna change once I have a family of my own and kids.
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male

PostSubject: Re: Signature Discussion   Signature Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 9:12 am

The Phoenix wrote:
The signature I use is basically the way I try to live. I'm pretty sure some things gonna change once I have a family of my own and kids.

It's quite a good philosophy to have, mate.

And Finbar, shut ya face! Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Signature Discussion   Signature Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 12, 2009 2:26 pm

Mitsunari wrote:

You just know I'm right!
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Signature Discussion   Signature Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:34 am

Sun Fin wrote:
Mitsunari wrote:

You just know I'm right!

No, both of you be quiet, because I'm the one who's always right and I say both segments are the best from the book! Razz Laughing

Okay, now I know my new signature's a bit harsh but I really feel it expresses some of what I feel sometimes. It's by far one of the most violent verses I've heard in a song before and it's part of Bullet For My Valentine's Last To Know. It can either be about bullies or violent parents and it basically shows the strength some people find after such violent things have happened to them.
Although some might think it's a little uncalled for, I think it doesn't actually mean they would hurt the person who did them wrong, but rather shows the strength they've found to be able to show they no longer fear them.
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male

PostSubject: Re: Signature Discussion   Signature Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 7:20 am

Mai wrote:
Sun Fin wrote:
Mitsunari wrote:

You just know I'm right!

No, both of you be quiet, because I'm the one who's always right and I say both segments are the best from the book! Razz Laughing

Okay, now I know my new signature's a bit harsh but I really feel it expresses some of what I feel sometimes. It's by far one of the most violent verses I've heard in a song before and it's part of Bullet For My Valentine's Last To Know. It can either be about bullies or violent parents and it basically shows the strength some people find after such violent things have happened to them.
Although some might think it's a little uncalled for, I think it doesn't actually mean they would hurt the person who did them wrong, but rather shows the strength they've found to be able to show they no longer fear them.

Mine's better...and more well known...sort of...shut up......what? Laughing

It's ok, we all know of your passive-aggressive tendencies, so we'll abide the signature with the big capital letters and shouty bits... Razzing
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Signature Discussion   Signature Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:26 pm

Mitsunari wrote:

Mine's better...and more well known...sort of...shut up......what? Laughing

It's ok, we all know of your passive-aggressive tendencies, so we'll abide the signature with the big capital letters and shouty bits... Razzing

I thought we'd discovered the other day, bro, that I'm always right?? Razz (*stir*)

And excuse me? Passive-aggressive? I think not! I just have a Bullet For My Valentine tendency. Metal 2
Back to top Go down
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male
Number of posts : 257

PostSubject: Re: Signature Discussion   Signature Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:35 pm

Ah, my signature is two quotes from two of my favourite writers: Edgar Allan Poe and HP Lovecraft. Edgar Allan Poe being well known for his short stories and poems and the misfortune of having one of his greatest enemies being the one writing his biography, and HP Lovecraft being the mind behind the Cthulhu Mythos, which was awesome until he died and a bunch of less talented writers tried to continue his legacy. Mad

EDIT: Or it was my signature... it seems to have disappeared.

EDIT2: Never mind, forgot to enable my signature. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male

PostSubject: Re: Signature Discussion   Signature Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 1:16 pm

EidonOfTheFist wrote:
Ah, my signature is two quotes from two of my favourite writers: Edgar Allan Poe and HP Lovecraft. Edgar Allan Poe being well known for his short stories and poems and the misfortune of having one of his greatest enemies being the one writing his biography, and HP Lovecraft being the mind behind the Cthulhu Mythos, which was awesome until he died and a bunch of less talented writers tried to continue his legacy. Mad

EDIT: Or it was my signature... it seems to have disappeared.

EDIT2: Never mind, forgot to enable my signature. Embarrassed

Whatever happened to inserting segments of your strange MSN conversations into your sigs, CuckooSmell? They were priceless...Laughing
Back to top Go down
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Signature Discussion   Signature Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 3:31 pm

Mitsunari wrote:
Whatever happened to inserting segments of your strange MSN conversations into your sigs, CuckooSmell? They were priceless...Laughing
Heh, I might start doing that again soon. Once I get a good one.
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male

PostSubject: Re: Signature Discussion   Signature Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 9:20 am

EidonOfTheFist wrote:
Mitsunari wrote:
Heh, I might start doing that again soon. Once I get a good one.

I'll endeavour to provide you with one... Laughing
Back to top Go down
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Signature Discussion   Signature Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 10:28 am

Well, my signature is now two silly snippets of conversations. For how long, who knows...
Back to top Go down
Beowulf
Legion
Legion
Beowulf

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Signature Discussion   Signature Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:17 pm

Sun Fin wrote:
Nah the best known comment is the one about knowing yourself or your enemy and winning so many battles!

Actually, Mitten's signature is the most famous part of Sun Tzu's work.

Also, my signature is of the RP I was working on. Click on it if you want to see the site, or just admire the beauty of the signature image that is Nagashino.
Back to top Go down
http://firesofwar.proboards.com/index.cgi
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male

PostSubject: Re: Signature Discussion   Signature Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:14 pm

Beowulf wrote:
Sun Fin wrote:

Actually, Mitten's signature is the most famous part of Sun Tzu's work.

Also, my signature is of the RP I was working on. Click on it if you want to see the site, or just admire the beauty of the signature image that is Nagashino.

Woohoo! In your FACE, Finbar! Who da man, eh? Laughing

And yes, everyone, click on the magnificent image immediately, it's a cracking RP. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female

PostSubject: Re: Signature Discussion   Signature Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 2:25 am

*changed*

My new signature is lyrics from Five Finger Death Punch's Salvation. I think it explains my own lack of belief pretty well. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Phil
Legion
Legion
Phil

Male
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-03-25

PostSubject: Re: Signature Discussion   Signature Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:40 am

My sig is one of my favorite bands, whose official page on facebook i help out with. Then, the lyrics of from my favorite band, Tool
Back to top Go down
http://thesickness.freeforums.org/
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Signature Discussion   Signature Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:14 am

Meh I'm not gonna argue with Wulfy but I'd never heard it before.... *grumble grumble*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Signature Discussion   Signature Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Signature Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next