M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Metalcore Discussion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Metalcore Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Metalcore Discussion   Metalcore Discussion Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 1:34 am

Are you a follower of the Metalcore genre?

You can join me as I discuss all things metalcore, bands, albums, pictures, links, etc.
Back to top Go down
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2009-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Metalcore Discussion   Metalcore Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:31 pm

I don't listen to much Metalcore, but I have started to listen As I Lay Dying. Well, I've only heard one song. But I'm investigating!
Back to top Go down
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Metalcore Discussion   Metalcore Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:33 pm

EidonOfTheFist wrote:
I don't listen to much Metalcore, but I have started to listen As I Lay Dying. Well, I've only heard one song. But I'm investigating!

Hmm, I've heard of this band, but I haven't heard any of their stuff yet? Is this song any good?
Back to top Go down
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Metalcore Discussion   Metalcore Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Yer, the song was quite good. My friend didn't deign to tell me what the song was called, but I'll just have to persevere.
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Metalcore Discussion   Metalcore Discussion Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:44 pm

EidonOfTheFist wrote:

Which song are you listening to, babe? I've never listened to anything by As I lay Dying, but I have heard a lot about them.
Back to top Go down
EidonOfTheFist
Legion
Legion
EidonOfTheFist

Male

PostSubject: Re: Metalcore Discussion   Metalcore Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 11:21 am

Mai wrote:
Which song are you listening to, babe? I've never listened to anything by As I lay Dying, but I have heard a lot about them.
I think the song I'd heard was Nothing Left. Not 100% sure though.
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Metalcore Discussion   Metalcore Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 10:43 pm

EidonOfTheFist wrote:
Mai wrote:
I think the song I'd heard was Nothing Left. Not 100% sure though.

Cheers, babe. And I'm sorry, I missed your post about not knowing what the song was called. I'm still trying to remind myself to wear my new glasses when I sit at the computer. Embarrassed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Metalcore Discussion   Metalcore Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Metalcore Discussion
Page 1 of 1