M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Band Vs Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Band Vs Thread Empty
PostSubject: Band Vs Thread   Band Vs Thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 2:28 am

Have you ever thought about what might happen if Slipknot and Limp Bizkit actually had a fight? Ever wondered what might happen if other bands were pitched against each other and who would come out unscathed and which one would end up in the hospital, or even morgue?

Here's your chance to live out your fantasies. Tell us which rock bands you think hate each other, what you think might happen if they came together at a concert or awards ceremony, etc, who you think would win and why you have this fantasy.

Bands: Slipknot vs Limp Bizkit

Winner: Slipknot

Where would it happen: In the middle of a ceremony where everyone can see the downfall of Limp Bizkit

Why: Because Slipknot are sick and tired of seeing Fred Durst act hard as much as I am, not to mention fired up after hearing another song from Limp Bizkit that has lyrics that mean nothing whatsoever (example: 'I did it all for the nookie, C'mon, The nookie ')

Outcome: Fred would end up in a casket, his bandmates in hospital to live with their pain, resulting in the end of Limp Bizkit. Slipknot would come out unscathed. Metal 2
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Band Vs Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Vs Thread   Band Vs Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 3:02 am

Bands: Godsmack and Creed (actual battle)

Winner: Godsmack of course! Very Happy

Where would it happen: Next to a drumkit so that the cymbols can be used experimentally against Creed. Sully and Shannon (Godsmack) would know what to do! Wink

Why: Because Creed try again to convert Godsmack.

Outcome: Creed would be converted instead. Metal 4
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Band Vs Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Vs Thread   Band Vs Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 9:59 am

Evanescence vs Seether

OK so we know that its fact! Seether for the win though!
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...

Band Vs Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Vs Thread   Band Vs Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:44 pm

Sun Fin wrote:
Evanescence vs Seether

OK so we know that its fact! Seether for the win though!

Oooh! Good choice, Sunny!

I might expand, if you don't mind, babe? If you don't like what I put, just change it with your own choices.

Bands: Evanescence and Seether

Winner: Seether

Where would it happen: In a deserted desert, mimicking their video from Broken. With tons of cameras around to capture the action, just like the video

Why: Because Shaun Morgan is sick of Amy Lee taking sly shots at him about their failed relationship. If he wants to drink, he'll drink dammit!

Outcome: Amy Lee will be left completely band-less because they'll see that Seether are closer as a band they than are in Evanescence, which will result in a wake-up call, because Amy's career will be at an end, finally making her realise she needs her bandmates to be the famous diva we've all grown to love. It will be a great day for all rock fans! Metal 1
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Band Vs Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Vs Thread   Band Vs Thread Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 11:10 am

Fine but it should be 'Fake It' not 'Broken'!
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Band Vs Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Vs Thread   Band Vs Thread Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:45 pm

Sun Fin wrote:
Fine but it should be 'Fake It' not 'Broken'!

Way to kill the thread, Finbar... Laughing Wink

Oooh, I have a good one:

Avenged Sevenfold Vs Disturbed (ding, ding: ROUND ONE YA MUTHAS!)

Now, I'm sure there was some documented animosity between 'Mad' Davey of Disturbed and Avenged Sevenfold a while back...the question is, who would win? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female

Band Vs Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Vs Thread   Band Vs Thread Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 2:58 am

Mitsunari wrote:

Oooh, I have a good one:

Avenged Sevenfold Vs Disturbed (ding, ding: ROUND ONE YA MUTHAS!)

Now, I'm sure there was some documented animosity between 'Mad' Davey of Disturbed and Avenged Sevenfold a while back...the question is, who would win? Very Happy

You do realise that you and me will be having a fight soon, right? How can you bring attention to something that was blown out of all proportions?

To set the record straight: Disturbed performed a Pantera song at most of their concerts, but then Avenged Sevenfold performed the same song ONCE at one of the main festivals, as a sort of special performance. As you can imagine, everyone was up in arms about how AX7 had screwed Disturbed, but when they were interviewed about it, Dave and Dan (Disturbed) were fine about it...

"Interview with Disturbed"

In fact, Avenged Sevenfold and Disturbed are really good friends....so in the words of "That 70's Show"...BURNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... Metal 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Band Vs Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band Vs Thread   Band Vs Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Band Vs Thread
Page 1 of 1