M.E.T.A.L
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

M.E.T.A.L isn't just about music. We're here to offer support to everyone with everyday life issues, as well as an easy going forum where everyone is welcome to discuss almost all aspects of their lives in a place that offers fun and games for all!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Memorial Thread

Go down 
+2
Sun Fin
Mai
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mai
Dark Angel
Dark Angel
Mai

Female
Number of posts : 587
Job/hobbies : Hurting those who are the cause of all pain...Fall Out Boy is next on my list...they hurt my ears...
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Memorial Thread Empty
PostSubject: Memorial Thread   Memorial Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:29 am

There's a couple of great rock artists, I know of, that have died before they should have;

Dave Williams, singer from Drowning Pool, died on August 14, 2002, aged just 30, from Cardiomyopathy, a disease of the heart muscle.

And...

Dimebag Darrell, guitarist from Pantera and Damageplan, died on December 8, 2004, aged 38. He was shot five times, while performing with Damageplan, by a former Marine.

Here we can discuss what made these two, and any other late musician, great, what they might have been doing now and anything else related to their life and death. Let's keep them alive, guys.
Back to top Go down
Sun Fin
M.E.T.A.L All Star
M.E.T.A.L All Star
Sun Fin

Male
Number of posts : 336
Location : Battling for Wu with Sun Ce...... In his imagination
Job/hobbies : Writing stories.... School unfortunely!
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Memorial Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial Thread   Memorial Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:18 am

Freddie!!!!!!! Why did he do it? The year of my birth he died meaning I could never see him live Sad
Back to top Go down
http://z15.invisionfree.com/Nine_Dragons/index.php?act=idx
Knightfall
Musician
Musician
Knightfall

Male
Number of posts : 101
Job/hobbies : Things I do
Registration date : 2009-03-24

Memorial Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial Thread   Memorial Thread Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 2:11 pm

Rest In Peace:

Dimebag Darrel - Pantera/Damageplan
Chuck Schuldiner - Death
Back to top Go down
http://metalmayhem.forumotion.com
Mitsunari
KsE Fiend
KsE Fiend
Mitsunari

Male
Number of posts : 357
Job/hobbies : Stuff...varied, exciting...uh...stuff...
Registration date : 2008-10-13

Memorial Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial Thread   Memorial Thread Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 2:05 am

Mai wrote:
There's a couple of great rock artists, I know of, that have died before they should have;

Dave Williams, singer from Drowning Pool, died on August 14, 2002, aged just 30, from Cardiomyopathy, a disease of the heart muscle.

And...

Dimebag Darrell, guitarist from Pantera and Damageplan, died on December 8, 2004, aged 38. He was shot five times, while performing with Damageplan, by a former Marine.

Here we can discuss what made these two, and any other late musician, great, what they might have been doing now and anything else related to their life and death. Let's keep them alive, guys.

I think these two are the two 'notables' for me, personally...

I was stunned when Dave Williams passed away, he had such a fantastic career ahead of him...
Back to top Go down
The Phoenix
Legion
Legion
The Phoenix

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2009-03-08

Memorial Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial Thread   Memorial Thread Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 9:05 am

Cliff Burton from Metallica. Would Metallica achieve the same success without him? I doubt so. He influenced James and Lars greatly. Without him the two might still be massproducing Kill'em'all in different variations.
Back to top Go down
Phil
Legion
Legion
Phil

Male
Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2009-03-25

Memorial Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial Thread   Memorial Thread Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 12:37 am

Randy Rhoads. Can't believe no one's mentioned him yet.
Back to top Go down
http://thesickness.freeforums.org/
Sponsored content

Memorial Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial Thread   Memorial Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Memorial Thread
Page 1 of 1